Dicaprios dad is lifefuel for all subhumans

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold

jews GIF

How does that shekel goblin creature create leonardio fucking dicaprio

Genetic recomb is very real, the answer is to genghiskhanmaxx and impregnate as many women as possible so you can possibly create a 1/1,000,000 genetic freak child that will give you the easy life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, kebab, Danish_Retard and 2 others
i guess mother was good looking when younger

Leo wasnโ€™t looking good there innit

Why do people here care so much wether your kid is good looking or ugly.

I would rather it being intelligent so it can be rich

Intelligent doesnt equal rich.

I would much rather want him to be attractive because it is a bigger factor to having of a happy life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

If my kids are still ugly by the age of 21 I will hire a hit man to take them out.

Iโ€™m not gonna have no subhuman kids continue my bloodline, if they even can.

Intelligent doesnt equal rich.

I would much rather want him to be attractive because it is a bigger factor to having of a happy life
Intelligence and ambitioun then.
If my kids are still ugly by the age of 21 I will hire a hit man to take them out.

Iโ€™m not gonna have no subhuman kids continue my bloodline, if they even can.
Who gives a shit.

he got his lower third from his father
mirin

If you follow that logic you would abort all sons and only get daughters since they are guarenteed to be happy

lmfao the Jews control who gets to be attractive and who doesnโ€™t through magic.

before people are born their souls are given a character selection screen and they have limited control over their attractiveness

the elite in control of this matrix always use attractive vessels for characters on the world stage or ugly depending on their agenda

normal people are usually never that attractive for this reason

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and gigaslayer
lmfao the Jews control who gets to be attractive and who doesnโ€™t through magic.

before people are born their souls are given a character selection screen and they have limited control over their attractiveness

the elite in control of this matrix always use attractive vessels for characters on the world stage or ugly depending on their agenda

normal people are usually never that attractive for this reason
Leonardo is a scripted character and they design these people on computers and then use a highly advanced printer to print them out

they then use an artificial conciousness or have some entity operate that body

i suspect Leonardo himself was designed on a computer.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and gigaslayer
If you follow that logic you would abort all sons and only get daughters since they are guarenteed to be happy
Being attractive doesn't guarantee happiness, because "being happy" is subjective and dependent on your though process more than outside factors.

But being attractive is a huge indicator of happiness and being intelligent gives you a bigger chance of being unhappy because you are more likely to be pessimistic and overthink.

Being high IQ is overrated af.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Being attractive doesn't guarantee happiness, because "being happy" is subjective and dependent on your though process more than outside factors.

But being attractive is a huge indicator of happiness and being intelligent gives you a bigger chance of being unhappy because you are more likely to be pessimistic and overthink.

Being high IQ is overrated af.
That doesn't answer my question why you don't only want daughters if your biggest ambition is your child being happy?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That doesn't answer my question why you don't only want daughters if your biggest ambition is your child being happy?
Again your 90 iq is showing when you say all women are happy

Again your 90 iq is showing when you say all women are happy
They are a million times more likely to be happy then the average man. They get everything handed on a silver tabled and have dopamine every day.

If your child is unhappy is a female, then your mental health genetics are so bad that it would rope as a male.

They are a million times more likely to be happy then the average man. They get everything handed on a silver tabled and have dopamine every day.

If your child is unhappy is a female, then your mental health genetics are so bad that it would rope as a male.
Sad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I wonder what itโ€™s like to live in the brain of someone like you who thinks of the world in black and white and has 0 empathy or comprehension of other human experience

Sad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I wonder what itโ€™s like to live in the brain of someone like you who thinks of the world in black and white and has 0 empathy or comprehension of other human experience
So you don't think foids have it extremly easy? I mean, the suicide statistic clearly are favoured in one direction.

And males dying much earlier shows our depressed and self destructive behaviour...

Good luck having an ugly succesful kid. He can be good looking and smart

So you don't think foids have it extremly easy? I mean, the suicide statistic clearly are favoured in one direction.

And males dying much earlier shows our depressed and self destructive behaviour...
I will talk to you about this when you spend more time around women

I will talk to you about this when you spend more time around women
What are you getting at retard? The statistic are clearly showing men are more unhappy. Seems like you are the one who doesn't go outside.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whatever0 and gigaslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back