dick is such cope

P

piec

Sphinx
i would blast finasteride at 8 if it meant no acne and balding from this trash hormone
one acne scar is worth more than 5 centimeters of dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, NZb6Air, itzyaboyJJ and 8 others
i would blast finasteride at 8 if it meant no acne and balding from this trash hormone
Whats the point of hair if you have no dick

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel, Costcosuperstore, watah and 1 other person
I would even cut my dick off to be Chad. validation and compliment from being beautiful is better than sex with women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kingpiin, hopecel, incel194012940 and 10 others
dick is not cope bro. if chad has a 1inch chode no girls gonna want sex with sex with him

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent, hopecel, Deleted member 65033 and 7 others
I would even cut my dick off to be Chad. validation and compliment from being beautiful is better than sex with women
truer words have never been spoken

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, vermillioncorefan and BrutalMogger
Face
Dick
Height
Frame

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 65033, Deleted member 43058 and 4 others
gotham is calling

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, greycel and piec
how to dickmax

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Dickpill is most legit

1. Face
2. Height
3. Dick
4. Frame

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Costcosuperstore and greycel
dick is not cope bro. if chad has a 1inch chode no girls gonna want sex with sex with him
Always with the extremist examples similar to height.
It's always just don't have a micro penis and don't have dwarfism lmao.

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
maybe you are braindead and value 0.005% of your life more than the 99.995%
absolute incel take. after getting validation for ur looks thru out ur life u become used to it and it doesnt excite u at all, sex always does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
absolute incel take. after getting validation for ur looks thru out ur life u become used to it and it doesnt excite u at all, sex always does
yes retard because clearly he was chad getting validation, thats why he wanted to cut his dick off to become one. can your little brain atleast comprehand that you wont get sex if you dont get the validation (attraction) first? what is the use of your dick then?

yes retard because clearly he was chad getting validation, thats why he wanted to cut his dick off to become one. can your little brain atleast comprehand that you wont get sex if you dont get the validation (attraction) first? what is the use of your dick then?
u dont need to be chad to get sex holy fuck. u can get laid being mtn if ur not a neurotypical retard. no girl is gonna fuck u if u have a 1 inch dick even if ur a chad

u dont need to be chad to get sex holy fuck. u can get laid being mtn if ur not a neurotypical retard. no girl is gonna fuck u if u have a 1 inch dick even if ur a chad
girls can't even fuck a lil 5 incher anyway. they hardly feel it

dick is law

valid

dick is law
Girls have barely any nerve endings inside of their vagina. The idea is what turns a girl on because all foids are attention seekers. Whether it is a pretty face or the fact she is fucking an animal. If it was about physical pleasure women would have no need for anything but vibrator

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid, EliteMewing and Traxanas
what a primitive monkey you are. its like sex is everything in life for you, nothing else matters. go play with a stick or something u dumb nigger

Girls have barely any nerve endings inside of their vagina. The idea is what turns a girl on because all foids are attention seekers. Whether it is a pretty face or the fact she is fucking an animal. If it was about physical pleasure women would have no need for anything but vibrator
true

• Woah
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
This is absolutely not true. If you're not 80th percentile length & girth you're gonna be called small

When women speak of some dude and say "he had a small dick!", they don't mean 4 inches, they mean 5.5

i'm completely serious

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
Dickpill is legit

most of the time you see a decent looking foid heads over heels madly in love with some mf she fogs to death you can bet guy has a big dick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, Hyperborean Citizen, Paroxysm and 1 other person

dick is law
5 inches is not that bad but u definitelly need to learn some crazy pleasure techniques using not just ur dick lmao
what a primitive monkey you are. its like sex is everything in life for you, nothing else matters. go play with a stick or something u dumb nigger
i literally dont think so at all lmao, sex isnt that important for me at this point but ofc ill still enjoy it, my hormones function properly u retard. sounds like virgn cope

i have 8 inches where are the girls? oh wait they can't see through your pants. you need face, height and personality to get it in the first place. bwc is only good for keeping a relationship not for getting one

• +1
Reactions: piec
i have 8 inches where are the girls? oh wait they can't see through your pants. you need face, height and personality to get it in the first place. bwc is only good for keeping a relationship not for getting one
have u actually tried to talking to girls

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
if you were an NT social mogger, you could easily have word spread around to get sluts on your dick

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
if you were an NT social mogger, you could easily have word spread around to get sluts on your dick
no point in arguing with these mfs, they completely reject the fact that u also need good social skills and think u just need to be a chad to pull everyone. no disproving their autistic minds

u just need to be a chad to pull everyone.
this is actually true, as u yourself said to run the dick game you need to compensate with social circle or skills or whatever the fuck. you dont need any of those if you are chad

Stfu low iq faggot

it’s overrated.

6x5 and above will cut it

this is actually true, as u yourself said to run the dick game you need to compensate with social circle or skills or whatever the fuck. you dont need any of those if you are chad
its not true lmao, u still need those social skills if you are a chad but u need definitely less of them. but theres a big difference between an autistic internet lurking mtn and a mtn with insanely good social skills. you should be trying to improve ur looks and ur rotted perspective at the same time

You never get to make girls legs shake and lust for your dick low iq dicklet

You never get to make girls legs shake and lust for your dick low iq dicklet