Dick looks decent when shaved

Mik

Mik

Semen no Catharsis
Looksmin when hairy. Can’t wait to see what it looks like with no pubic fat. No girls are gonna see it anyways:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I shaved my dick like a month ago, it looked very aesthetic and big without all the hair

Clean-shaven genitals look strange. You have to at least leave a little length if you're gonna cut it.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Mik
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Mik
holy shit
What? I don't understand how a penis can be weak outside of size and circulation. I ruled out size because you already clarified it was small, and I just want to make sure. There might be a secret third attribute I am missing.

What? I don't understand how a penis can be weak outside of size and circulation. I ruled out size because you already clarified it was small, and I just want to make sure. There might be a secret third attribute I am missing.
There's something called the PC muscle. Sometimes when old men atrophy it might weaken so they wet themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
There's something called the PC muscle. Sometimes when old men atrophy itight weaken so they wet themselves.
I have a giga PC muscle. Before I was 16 I could cum 2-3 feet, then I got non-bacterial chronic prostatitis from not cumming for 3 months and then cumming. It got weaker after that but then I started making a habit of doing the excersizes. I didn't piss myself because I couldn't piss at all for a bit, but then I could, but I still don't know when I actually need to piss or when it just feels like it fully. Do you think he has a weak pelvic floor or poor circulation? Or both?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 22124
You can confirm its small
but can he confirm it is weak? Why is your penis weak? Is it your pelvic floor, circulation, or both?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and GabachoCopium
He wants to be a dick enigma.

I have a giga PC muscle. Before I was 16 I could cum 2-3 feet, then I got non-bacterial chronic prostatitis from not cumming for 3 months and then cumming. It got weaker after that but then I started making a habit of doing the excersizes. I didn't piss myself because I couldn't piss at all for a bit, but then I could, but I still don't know when I actually need to piss or when it just feels like it fully. Do you think he has a weak pelvic floor or poor circulation? Or both?
I'd say it's pretty weak and unhealthy. Could improve if he started exercising and ate more healthy. That's a big "if" though.

• +1
holy shit nigga im done
Why? Why do you always call me "nigga", I'm anything but. This hardly even began, so you can't tell me it's done, it never was. Just explain why your dick is weak, you said it was small and weak, and I doubt you meant that it was weak because it was small, you meant it was weak for some other reason. I've seen your dick, so have hundreds of other people on this site, just explain why your dick is weak, it's not that personal.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I made a thread just for you guys to talk about dick.
IMG 0644

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 32486
  • +1
Pretty much
Is your avatar about bad-boyism/intentional rule breaking, or is it about ignorance to rules and unintentional breakage?

• JFL
Reactions: Mik
Is your avatar about bad-boyism/intentional rule breaking, or is it about ignorance to rules and unintentional breakage?
It’s maxwell the cat

• +1