dick mewing

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
so we've all heard about tongue posture

but dick posture is equally important

just think about it. tongue posture can affect how big your looks are just like dick posture can affect how big your dick is. i like to call this dick mewing. this is basically mewing for your dick

how do I dick mew?
first of all make sure the underwear ur wearing isnt tight, as this can stunt the growth of your dick because it is cutting blood flow to it

most people keep their dicks shriveled up in their underwear, but this is wrong

ideally what you should be doing is leaving your dick hanging outside of your underwear opening, so that gravity is actually pulling ur dick down and stretching it. overtime, this should lengthen the size of your penislossus

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, nordsmog, Deleted member 9819 and 27 others
I dindu read nuffin

Yemen.png

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
You need dick forward growth instead of downward growth. Your penis needs to easily slide down your girlfriend’s throat and not droop down her chin. If you’ve been mouth peeing since birth you probably have a downward growth dick. You should be nose peeing. Worst case you can do BDSB (Bitesticle Dick Sliding Bonerostomy)

You can use the Fuckfurt plane to determine how forward grown your cock is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member, Constantin Denis and 7 others
You need dick forward growth instead of downward growth. Your penis needs to easily slide down your girlfriend’s throat and not droop down her chin. If you’ve been mouth peeing since birth you probably have a downward growth dick. You should be nose peeing. Worst case you can do BDSB (Bitesticle Dick Sliding Bonerostomy)

You can use the Fuckfurt plane to determine how forward grown your cock is
mike mew has also covered a practice called jelqing. i like to think of this as face pulling but for your dick

Mikemew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member, hail and 19 others
i hate this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, teenmax, Offensive Bias and 4 others
@datboijj you need to do this ASAP

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
PENIS POSTURE in your pants will actually affect how it looks like in adulthood. the MODERN CURVED PENIS is actually SHIT DEVELOPMENT caused by RESTRICTION IN CHILDHOOD. we can see that ALL INDIGENOUS TRIBE MEMBERS have PERFECTLY DEVELOPED, STRAIGHT, LARGE PENISES. ideal posture is HANGING FREE ALL DAY or alternatively tucked left/right alternating for a reasonably aesthetic SLIGHT UPWARD CURVE. OVER if your parents didn't teach you proper penis posture at age 3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, hail, IamImportant and 1 other person
PENIS POSTURE in your pants will actually affect how it looks like in adulthood. the MODERN CURVED PENIS is actually SHIT DEVELOPMENT caused by RESTRICTION IN CHILDHOOD. we can see that ALL INDIGENOUS TRIBE MEMBERS have PERFECTLY DEVELOPED, STRAIGHT, LARGE PENISES. ideal posture is HANGING FREE ALL DAY or alternatively tucked left/right alternating for a reasonably aesthetic SLIGHT UPWARD CURVE. OVER if your parents didn't teach you proper penis posture at age 3
i found this

its basically MSE for ur dick. fixes the curve and increases length + girth

this should hopefully reverse the effects of improper penis posture. luckily, your penis sutures never close as they did a study with this device and found that it worked on adults

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hail, IamImportant and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i know some fat people who would need this 😍

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
If you want faster dick lengthing results you can bonesmash it

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
make sure to dye your cock black
then u can flex ur bbc

• +1