Dick size is a fucking meme

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
JFL I’m about to end females whole career.

look here. Look listen. DICK SIZE DOESN’T MATTER!

Men need to focus on getting their nut and leaving. Why the fuck do you faggots care so much about “pleasing her” wtf kind of Jewish tactic is this? Lmao I’m dying at all these niggas getting mad cause they don’t have a big dick.

bro just get your nut and fucking dip.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, buflek and Dicklet.4.3
coping dicklet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
OP is obviously ugly, ugly people are usually incapable of thinking about bonding, they care the most about casual sex/pump and dump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 470, Petsmart and 1 other person
if you are a slayer u rly dont have to care tbh cuz u can just switch hoes but if u are a normie or smth u wont get a bitch every 2nd day

If you can't please her, that will be the last time you had sex. JFL lol at you

404 sex hormone not found

OP is obviously ugly, ugly people are usually incapable of thinking about bonding, they care the most about casual sex/pump and dump
Found the cuck

So you've never eaten pussy? ok bro.

I just want it to be big enough that it hurts

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Good luck enjoying it when she laughs or gives a look of disgust when you pull it out and then proceeds to silently starfish the entire time.

Good luck enjoying it when she laughs or gives a look of disgust when you pull it out and then proceeds to silently starfish the entire time.
doesnt happen with gl girls

ur retarded, the validation from her is what feeds your sex drive and pleasure

Denying the dickpill is an official clinical certification of a 2 digit IQ

dick girth is important.

5 inches = full

5.5 = full and feeling in heaven

6= hurt feeling in heaven

6.5= hurt like shit but masochism pleasure

7 inches = WTF

my dik 5.7 and when she coom it get tight and its nice. u dont need a big dik but its probably easier to please

JFL I’m about to end females whole career.

look here. Look listen. DICK SIZE DOESN’T MATTER!

Men need to focus on getting their nut and leaving. Why the fuck do you faggots care so much about “pleasing her” wtf kind of Jewish tactic is this? Lmao I’m dying at all these niggas getting mad cause they don’t have a big dick.

bro just get your nut and fucking dip.

I know a dude whose like a 6'6ft chadlite who went volcel cause he literally became known as "the big guy with the small penis" after banging a couple of chicks. I also know plenty of women who say "they don't care" but at the same time mention a dude with a small dick and die laughing... Honestly, I don't have these issues, but I grew up with "thank God I'm a man" to being horrified of how many things can make a man a failo. I know a chick who legit has a deformed ribcage and tits, but she's still in the game. For most men a similair issue would mean it's already game over.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
The greatest part of sex is validation. I.e.: your partber enjoying it as well.

JFL if you think you need a 8x6 to please a girl. It certainly can help, but for most girls that shit is too big. If you’re below average you need to get good with your hands and mouth. Also, learn positions that help with a smaller size.

inb4 “cope like the pope”. If you actually think every chad out there or any dude with a girl friend is packing a fucking monster dick you’re actually fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
dick girth is important.

5 inches = full

5.5 = full and feeling in heaven

6= hurt feeling in heaven

6.5= hurt like shit but masochism pleasure

7 inches = WTF
Shiet. I am 5.35" in girth and you can't even find condoms off the shelf that fit jfl. I lucked out in Australia with some 60mm ones.

Just lol at this retard tbh

Insanley low IQ cope

You only need enough dick size so you dont have the small dick tag attached to you

women dont really care about actual dick, notice the same about height they only care about the 6'0 number but plenty of 5'10 who fraud their way and girls dont bat an eye