DICK SIZE TO BE A GIRLS BIGGEST

DPR6’2

DPR6’2

Iron
This is not for the copers saying virgin only…

Over if you think you’ll think you will get a virgin

But this is more to mog other guys anyway

How to find out if your a girls biggest d?

We find the percentile for length and girth or total volume on calc sd

And enter it into the power of calc (link below)

Example:

8 inches bp = 99.56% (western average dataset)

99.56/100 = .9956

.9956 Raised by the power of 5 (girls body count)

= .978

.978*100 = 97.8%

So statistically you have a 97.8% chance of being a girls longest dick at 8 inches bp if she’s had 5 partners

You can then enter girth and or total volume (this is calculated for you on calc sd)

Obviously this will never be 100% accurate due to individual differences/selection bias etc but it’s the closest way to gauge I’ve found

https://goodcalculators.com/mathematics-power-calculator/

https://calcsd.info

:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PsychoH
8x6pill, over for my 13cm dick

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, passive.pubert.maxx and PsychoH

Example:

99.56/100 = .9956

= .978

.978*100 = 97.8%

So statistically you have a 97.8% chance of being a girls longest dick at 8 inches bp if she’s had 5 partners

You can then enter girth and or total volume (this is calculated for you on calc sd)

Obviously this will never be 100% accurate due to individual differences/selection bias etc but it’s the closest way to gauge I’ve found

Step 1 get a girl

Pe max bro you’ll probably never be a girls biggest tho :feelswhy:
nah jk, im like 17,2cm and its has always been big enough for girls, I have better girth in respect to the length but I've never measured it

worrying about ur dick size is pointless, its only gonna give u ED and nothing else

• WTF
Reactions: T50 Demon
and fr the size doesnt matter that much, obv it does but if u are skilled with ur dick and overall know what to do in bed you can please a girl better with say 16cm dick than 17,5cm

for girls, pleasure and orgasm is a lot more mental, they usually need deeper connection and feeling of passion to it

with men its just haha foreskin go up down ahh cumm

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212
nah jk, im like 17,2cm and its has always been big enough for girls, I have better girth in respect to the length but I've never measured it

worrying about ur dick size is pointless, its only gonna give u ED and nothing else
I get you but I would rather be a girls biggest, im only 6.9 though :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
yeah i mean obv but it doesnt really matter, its only important in your head and u are overexaggerating it

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
and fr the size doesnt matter that much, obv it does but if u are skilled with ur dick and overall know what to do in bed you can please a girl better with say 16cm dick than 17,5cm

for girls, pleasure and orgasm is a lot more mental, they usually need deeper connection and feeling of passion to it

with men its just haha foreskin go up down ahh cumm
This is true but but if a girl has to choose between the same man with a 4x4 or 7x5 - she chooses bigger bro

yeah i mean obv but it doesnt really matter, its only important in your head and u are overexaggerating it
and by doing so u are only hurting urself bc when u make it such a big deal u will stress about it = self sabo which will most likely lead to ED and/or loss of self esteem

I just thought it was a cool thread to see tbh I need to post anyway

• +1
I have 8 inches, but my girth is relatively thin

so no i wont be the biggest

• Woah
This is true but but if a girl has to choose between the same man with a 4x4 or 7x5 - she chooses bigger bro
well yeah if the difference is that huge but most girls would choose 6x5 who knows how to use it over a 7x5 who doesn't

also Im pretty sure ur youngcel bc u are massively overexaggerating the dickpill, literally it doesn't matter as much as u think, the girls who actually care about ur dick size (very small % of all girls) are just whores who u don't want anything else than ons anyways so stop caring so much lol

ur good, stop thinking about ur dick size, you'll only develop mental ED from that
Im not denying that me being 6 or even 5.5 is better, but i just cant be asked to give a shit tbh

5.25 isn’t that bad tbh but yeh won’t be biggest - at 5.5 with 5 partners = 55% chance
so next time mention girth in the thread because there are outliers like me

5.2 is like i dont know 20th percentile maybe 15th, 8 inches is 99.99%

Example:

99.56/100 = .9956

= .978

.978*100 = 97.8%

cope

virgin stacy is waiting for me

well yeah if the difference is that huge but most girls would choose 6x5 who knows how to use it over a 7x5 who doesn't

also Im pretty sure ur youngcel bc u are massively overexaggerating the dickpill, literally it doesn't matter as much as u think, the girls who actually care about ur dick size (very small % of all girls) are just whores who u don't want anything else than ons anyways so stop caring so much lol

Nah I’m old head compared to most here - and cope

dc, i still do, its for ur own good
well aint much i can do with my girth just hope that my measurement wasnt at my peak eq, doubt my dick will grow more despite me not even finishing puberty yet

so next time mention girth in the thread because there are outliers like me

5.2 is like i dont know 20th percentile maybe 15th, 8 inches is 99.99%
You can just use the calculators mate it’s pretty simple - obvs I wouldn’t be able to account for everyone else’s girls body count anyway

well aint much i can do with my girth just hope that my measurement wasnt at my peak eq, doubt my dick will grow more despite me not even finishing puberty yet
yeah exatcly so why bother worrying/thinking abt it?

You can just use the calculators mate it’s pretty simple - obvs I wouldn’t be able to account for everyone else’s girls body count anyway
well my girth corresponds to 6 foot in height in probability, its comfortably above average calling my dick small is delulu and too much org

yeah exatcly so why bother worrying/thinking abt it?
oh i dont care about that at all, ive got bigger problems in life than gaining half an inch of girth

• +1
well my girth corresponds to 6 foot in height in probability, its comfortably above average calling my dick small is delulu and too much org
Who said it was small?

thought i met a fellow dickcel

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back