Dick size

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Reaching perfection
IS 6 inches 4.8 girth size average or above?
IS It a good size?

they faces is killing me
why nobody gaf

Its above average op, be proud of it

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
In the real world , it’s average but in here it’s below average since everyone has 8x6 ,all the genetic freaks and phenoms are
Gathered in .org.

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and arabcelxxx
6 x 4.8 is around the start of big. Good size overall.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Esteban1997
nigga acting like i gotta speak a certain way online
gtfo :lul::lul:
IMG 5202

• JFL
Reactions: metalmogger12 and Esteban1997
If it’s smaller than mine at 6.5 NBP (7 BP full mast) x 5, then it’s really just a “good” size. That’s what she’ll tell you. Either way, it’s in the rope range :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Esteban1997
If it’s smaller than mine at 6.5 NBP (7 BP full mast) x 5, then it’s really just a “good” size. That’s she’ll tell you. Either way, it’s in the rope range :feelswhy:
You have too much length but the girth is ideal. :feelsautistic:

You have too much length but the girth is ideal. :feelsautistic:
The golden 8 x 6 and more is what gets talked about tho. She ain’t alley-ooping any of her friends or family for anything less

The golden 8 x 6 and more is what gets talked about tho. She ain’t alley-ooping any of her friends or family for anything less
Among guys, sure. Women don’t want 8 x 6 unless she has a loose vagina. :ogre:

arab

Middle East​

just fucking lol
im living a better life in africa then wherever u live buddy
I cant tell if your trying to bait me or youre just a dumb nigger but arabs live some of the most luxurious lives while you live in jungles like the apes you are

Don’t be fooled by cope studies. It’s adequate and you don’t have to do PE but it’s also nothing particularly special.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
I cant tell if your trying to bait me or youre just a dumb nigger but arabs live some of the most luxurious lives while you live in jungles like the apes you are
im currently sitting infront of a pc eating liver while scrolling on .org
dare i say more?
plus i bet u prob barely have those riches that most have lol

Or if she’s giga high E and super thick. My favorite :feelsbadman:
That doesn’t matter, actually. 8 x 6 is too much. Even experienced women say 5.5 girth is ideal and they don’t want actual 8 inches unless they’re a “size queen.” Even then you can’t shove it all in and you gotta angle that shit correctly.

Switch to western average cause that’s what maters, ricecels bringing down the measure jfl.

This makes you about 0.95x the average size.

That doesn’t matter, actually. 8 x 6 is too much. Even experienced women say 5.5 girth is ideal and they don’t want actual 8 inches unless they’re a “size queen.” Even then you can’t shove it all in and you gotta angle that shit correctly.
All the pawgs and thick sluts seem to be size queens. I’d pay good money to be built like Dayski or Brickzilla

Just focus on working on your girth and you'll be good boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997