Dicklet dude gets his confidence absolutely decimated for LIFE by his gf

BigChinHispanic

BigChinHispanic

Kraken
Screenshot 20200111 092230

ABSOLUTELY NO MAN CAN COME BACK FROM SOMETHING LIKE THIS. ITS SO FUCKING OVER FOR THIS DUDE BEYOND DOUBT.

I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF HE ROPED IN THE NEAR FUTURE IF ITS TRUE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, DidntRead, Zeta ascended and 29 others
i pray this is a larp. that’s something he will never forget and can ruin a man

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Azr616, Vvvvxxxx, SexyMofo and 19 others
This destroyed him for life

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, DidntRead, Deleted member 656 and 8 others
DA031175 0D12 4B94 91A7 3EAE5019B21C

it’s an alt account that was made specifically for the post. and it was his “first time” so it’s prolly a larp

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, SMVbender, AbandonShip and 5 others
obv larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
he wasnt confident enough tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 1973, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
There’s no way a bitch wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between fingers and a cock. Obviously LARP to get a top post.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, lowiqcel, DidntRead and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Chadelite, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
FUCKING CAGE!

I'd legit cry for days if that was me

adln6eXy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
JZgDhiP

Just LOL @ having sex with a non-virginal whore as a dicklet cuck and thinking you will ever be good enough. Especially if she has used dildos. I hear from feminists all the time that a man is easily replaced by a dildo and that is 100% true. They can buy all shapes and sizes and other shit like vibrators. A woman would rather fuck her dog or a dildo than have sex with a ugly/small-dick man. remember this. If I was a cursed with a dicklet I would SUEY or ER immediately, there are realistically no other options, not even surgery.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
lifefuel for Johnny Sins

Jesus Christ. She might as well have killed the guy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4209
i pray this is a larp. that’s something he will never forget and can ruin a man
Surprising u say this can "ruin a man" when I arguably have it worse but instead I'm called crazy right and left

Last edited:
how is she apologising but then using a smiley emoji after? women are rarely ever truly sorry.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tiddlywink, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4209
View attachment 224680
it’s an alt account that was made specifically for the post. and it was his “first time” so it’s prolly a larp
It could be larp BUT many many people create throway accounts to post things because on their most active one there could be certain information that indicates who they are.

It's about having more privacy, you don't want certain posts to be visible on your profile for whatever reason.

I myself have done it frequently.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
she is cucking him rn with 7.5*5.5" chad and he can do nothing about it except rope

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I banged a girl who only had had sex with 1 other guy before me (if I am to believe her which I kinda do) and after she just matter of fact told me, wasnt even trying to be mean, that I must have a thin dick cause it felt so different than the 1 other guy she had fucked.

I'm 5.5 girth too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I banged a girl who only had had sex with 1 other guy before me (if I am to believe her which I kinda do) and after she just matter of fact told me, wasnt even trying to be mean, that I must have a thin dick cause it felt so different than the 1 other guy she had fucked.

I'm 5.5 girth too
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Absolutely brutal. There is no solace for dicklets

This actually happened to girl im fucking rn she said she fucked a nigga and couldnt tell when he stuck it in

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
and after that moment he truns into a cuck and start bringing his bbc friends to her bed
937BC0B3 1432 4373 BF2B D0A1CE56C80E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
he had 8x6 as well

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
that poor cuck is going to be reminded of this every day until he dies. he will never feel secure with a girl - ever.

I'm 5.5 girth too
Holy shit any other dude that isnt as gl as you would have ROPED

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1100, ShredPill and 1 other person

I'm 5.5 girth too

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

We need to be like fucking horses or what?!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

I'm 5.5 girth too
Larp. I'm not down to believing this nonsense. How would 5.5 in. girth be thin? You have to be lying.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Larp. I'm not down to believing this nonsense. How would 5.5 in. girth be thin? You have to be lying.
she sounds like such a cunt. like who tells a guy that jfl
She like reflexively apologized immediately after realizing that she said was like really bad. But it was a brutal blackpill cause it shows how casual women prob talk like this amongst each other

Ohh yeah gurlfriend we had sex, but like his cock just didnt feel like Jasons did last week, I dunno.

She like reflexively apologized immediately after realizing that she said was like really bad. But it was a brutal blackpill cause it shows how casual women prob talk like this amongst each other

Ohh yeah gurlfriend we had sex, but like his cock just didnt feel like Jasons did last week, I dunno.
Nothing personal but I can't trust you. It's physically impossible and incoherent for a female not to feel anything down there with 5.5 in. girth and only having had sex previously ONCE. She either rails herself with horsedick dildos everyday or she got fucked by a Jamal that casts for BLACKED.

i’ve heard my gf friends and roommates talk. it’s pure blackpills. absolutely 0 filter. they talk about everything and it’s ALL looks based. i hate listening but it’s so hard not to. it confirms everything about the blackpill. college girls are the worst. btw what’s ur length?

i woulda shot back w “yeah u felt a bit lose”

Last edited:

I'm 5.5 girth too

Oh, ok, I've just realized she said she basically a virgin before him, that is probably the reason why she felt like you were thinner than the other guy

Lets and cels

Oh, ok, I've just realized she said she basically a virgin before him, that is probably the reason why she felt like you were thinner than the other guy
yeah, the first guy was obvi thicker so she doesn’t know any thing else but it’s still a cunt move. as she fucks other dudes she will realize that 5.5 isn’t “thin”