Dicklets do not enter.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
One dude was walking next to foids and he put this song on 100%. The part my dick is big was exactly when he was passing them. They all loughed

I would trade dick size for height or looks any day of the fortnight.

Honestly imo dick size is more important than face assuming face is average at lowest.

Just something about you being able to stretch her insides and dominate her like no one else is very powerful, much more powerful than having face and average dick.

It's like you defeated hypergamy and female nature, no one can take that away from you and girls know it subconsciously that a big dick can override their mind

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Honestly imo dick size is more important than face assuming face is average at lowest.

Just something about you being able to stretch her insides and dominate her like no one else is very powerful, much more powerful than having face and average dick.

It's like you defeated hypergamy and female nature, no one can take that away from you and girls know it subconsciously that a big dick can override their mind
nah bro females would rather fuck 6’6 chad 7 PSL with 6 inch dick rather than 4 PSL 5’10 with 8.5 inch.

how is the average man going to get a slay to start with? pure luck, or an extremely uphill numbers game.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
nah bro females would rather fuck 6’6 chad 7 PSL with 6 inch dick rather than 4 PSL 5’10 with 8.5 inch.

how is the average man going to get a slay to start with? pure luck, or an extremely uphill numbers game.
Big cock is good for holding ltr. If you have big cock and youre able to hold long they will want to fuck you but it will be hard to get slays. How you will get matches on tinder or go out somewhere and show your big cock?

• +1
Big cock is good for holding ltr. If you have big cock and youre able to hold long they will want to fuck you but it will be hard to get slays. How you will get matches on tinder or go out somewhere and show your big cock?
yeah it’s legit tbh. my dick barely works though and some females still came back

• +1
yeah it’s legit tbh. my dick barely works though and some females still came back
I think that foids want both. Some foids will choose face some will choose dick. Some will choose big masculine dude and some will choose preetyboy. Anyway idealy you have it all

• +1
I think that foids want both. Some foids will choose face some will choose dick. Some will choose big masculine dude and some will choose preetyboy. Anyway idealy you have it all
yes it’s true, even if you have it all, she will still leave you eventually though. women aren’t satisfied ever

• +1