• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5522

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, didntreadlol, retard and 15 others
brb jelqing off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
That article by the rolling stone, a music outlet, why the fuck would they have a say on jelqing

Because they have to expose the inkwells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Over, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
You will lose your sex drive bro,i aware you.I can't get a good boner anymore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, fogdart, Callipygian and 3 others
Its over if you don't have a big dick

You will lose your sex drive bro,i aware you.I can't get a good boner anymore
If u fuck up, it'll come back after a week, u only do it like 15 stroke for 3-4 sets, only hit the side walls and be very gentle with it serious

Don't be retarded and jelq, jelqing can fuck your dick up. Even reddit has some good info about it /r/ajelqforyou. I count that as a trustworthy source because at least for me using the info there I gained lenght/girth and instead of fucking up my eq, it got better.

I didn't go crazy and invest in mechanical pullers, but in about 6months of semi-regular manual stretching I went from 6,7~6,8inches length and 5inches girth to 7,4 and 5,3 respectively.

From what i have read, my gains are big in such a short amount of time, but at least I can say for sure that it works. It all comes down to tension and time. Smaller girls can't take it as it is, but I plan on doing this untill I reach ~8,5, just because I want an 8inch schlong.

Last edited:
Wtf men, so we have to now height fraud, gymmaxx, low body fat max, retinol max, skincare max, spine decompress max, jelq max, NT max, hair max and mew max.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 5061 and RAITEIII
Wtf men, so we have to now height fraud, gymmaxx, low body fat max, retinol max, skincare max, spine decompress max, jelq max, NT max, hair max and mew max.
Yh it never ends, u gotta make it permanent state

Over if you have a sub 10 in dick

• JFL
Reactions: Zercic and Deleted member 5608
O oh retard alert
Coming from a new user doesn't affect me.
Faggot,if i say something it's maybe because i lived it ,nah ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4001 and Deleted member 5061
Jelqing seems like cope but traction devices like phallosan forte are legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and Deleted member 5521
And stop insulting cause i don't have the same idea ...
If you are a dumbass kid ,it's not my problem.This forum is a helping forum

Attachments

• 091A9CB9-D18B-457A-AA09-63FD72A1B267.gif
    091A9CB9-D18B-457A-AA09-63FD72A1B267.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Don't be retarded and jelq, jelqing can fuck your dick up. Even reddit has some good info about it /r/ajelqforyou. I count that as a trustworthy source because at least for me using the info there I gained lenght/girth and instead of fucking up my eq, it got better.

I didn't go crazy and invest in mechanical pullers, but in about 6months of semi-regular manual stretching I went from 6,7~6,8inches length and 5inches girth to 7,4 and 5,3 respectively.

From what i have read, my gains are big in such a short amount of time, but at least I can say for sure that it works. It all comes down to tension and time. Smaller girls can't take it as it is, but I plan on doing this untill I reach ~8,5, just because I want an 8inch schlong.

I mean being perfectly honest, in your case I wouldnt even bother. You have gained like half an inch that will barely make a big or noticeable difference.

See- with this shit, you gotta keep doing it all the time, otherwise it will shrink back to normal size. Multiple ppl confirmed it, who stopped PE for a few years. With 6.8 inches (if its legit non frauded measured, like real 6.8 without bone pressing) its waste of time for the most part tbh.

I mean being perfectly honest, in your case I wouldnt even bother. You have gained like half an inch that will barely make a big or noticeable difference.

See- with this shit, you gotta keep doing it all the time, otherwise it will shrink back to normal size. Multiple ppl confirmed it, who stopped PE for a few years. With 6.8 inches (if its legit non frauded measured, like real 6.8 without bone pressing) its waste of time for the most part tbh.
In the past few months I have been doing less and less stretching, but still making slow progress. For me it really is not enough of an inconvenience to stop doing it.

The size increase is definitely noticeable, it went from roughly 13.33 cubic inches to 16.54 cubic inches, that is approx a 24% increase in volume and anecdotaly one of my longer term fwb's, has told me I feel bigger and we can't do certain positions anymore.

Can u provide a lil more info on them mechanical pullers bro? I been dicking around a little with an air pump but it’s hard to get consistent results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I am 19 and my dick grew like half a year ago

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
Can u provide a lil more info on them mechanical pullers bro? I been dicking around a little with an air pump but it’s hard to get consistent results
From what i understood, air pumps aren't really that effective for long term gains. I didn't really read a lot about mechanical pullers, because I didn't want to invest in them and was still skeptical if increasing dick size is actually a real thing.

just read /r/AJelqForYou wiki/sidebar, there is a huge amount of info there ranging from manual pulling to mechanical and vacuum pulling.

I still would recommend to start with manual pulling, if you can't stay consistent with that, there is no use in investing in a mech puller which you wouldn't even use. Also by doing this you will understand your limits and how your dick responds to the new stimuli.

As for mechanical pullers, there are a lot of premade options on ebay and other sites as well as a lot of guides how to DIY one for yourself.
There are kinds which you can even wear for hours at a time.

All in all, don't listen to a greycel about this and do your own research, there are a lot of things that could go wrong and fuck up your dick health for a long time if you don't know what to look out for.

I wouldn't trust my dick health to a rando on some autistic forum.

all to get some lazy used up girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
DontCumInASecondAndPreventYourGirlfriendLeavingYoumaxxing

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget

What guide did you use? What method? Maybe I can do something good too can you link some info

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
What guide did you use? What method? Maybe I can do something good too can you link some info
The regimes of dedicated dickmaxxers are crazy, like 6h a day with a mechanical puller, but then again they claim to have gotten to 8+ inches

I didn't really use a guide, just read the sidebar and used my own judgement on what I need.
IMO all you need is this https://old.reddit.com/r/AJelqForYou/wiki/index
If you read everything in there, you will be well equipped to think of a routine for you.

Me, personally, I was already somewhat satisfied with my size, which meant that I wanted the routine to be super easy.

If you want to gain more than 1inch, then focus on a length routine first, because it is easier to gain length, when you have less girth.
You will still gain girth when gaining length and vice versa, but at different ratios.

Ofc, before you should warm up, just like in regular stretching, being "cold" before doing it is not beneficial.
I first started with regular pulling. Just grabing under the glans and pulling in a direction. At first it is tricky, because you don't know how much force to pull with, i didn't want to break my dick, but after a while you will get a feel for it. Pull in all directions, to the sides, up, down ect. Just pull whichever direction you feel a stretch in. I usually do this, when i get hard, but do not want to lose my hornyness energy, so I just stretch untill I am not hard anymore and then some more. But, if you want faster(still gonna be slow) gains, then do it as much as possible. gains are pretty much time under tension + healing. So, stretch for like 10-20mins, rest and make the blood flow for like 5mins and then repeat as much as you like.

When you have grabbed the glans, push the blood out of it to prevent blistering(Not the right word, but something similar. I forgot how to translate this word, but pushing a lot of blood at high pressure in your dickhead is not good.) Anecdotaly, I feel more of a stretch when i am erect, which leads me in to the next method.

When you are hard, you can grab the base of your dick pinky facing away from you and pushing the base downwards. This not only increases your dick mobility to where you can actually do the funky positions where your dick is bent parallel to your abs, but also reveals more of your dick. This exercise doesn't necessarily lengthen, but it makes your dick look bigger and hang lower,

IF THERE IS ANY KIND OF PAIN, STOP

There are a lot more techniques and health risks, but I will leave that for you to research.

• Love it
Reactions: Over