DICKMAXXING GUIDE

D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond
First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" validation begging and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real.
Jump

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, curryslayerordeath, .👽. and 1 other person
chad

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" validation begging and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2205
FrayedRingedAnura max 1mb 1

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit