Dickmaxxing is just as important as looksmaxxing

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I know many users will cope that face is everything but dick is just as important as face

You need looks to get a girl in your bed. But to keep her around you need to lay good pipe. Jfl if you think a girl would stay faithful with even someone like Chico if he had a micropenis. Even 5 inches isn’t good enough. 6.5 is minimum required to hit the cervix

76817438 97C8 498C B2ED B4A1644810E8

A47EA4BC A0B8 4876 9CAC D06A600D5BF1

If you fuck a girl right and stretch out her pussy and made her cum on your dick she will become incredibly submissive and constantly horny for you. You can then easily fuck her anytime just by texting her “hey wyd”

I have a saying. A foid is like carpet. Lay it right the first time and you can walk all over it for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, thisend, LowTierNormie and 18 others
its not like either is happening for me jfl, but dickmaxxing is very legit

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
no lol you need much less for cervix in general

Do shorter girls have shorter vagina? And whats recommended penis size for a woman to make a woman wanna fuck you again. Just incase i ever lose my virginity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 6488 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
my fucking pp extender broke, new one should be here in a week or two...

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6113, JizzFarmer and 2 others
pe sounds like cope has anyone on this forum actually made noticeable gains?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Do shorter girls have shorter vagina?
damn that's a good question. i guess they probably would. never really thought about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
I know many users will cope that face is everything but dick is just as important as face

You need looks to get a girl in your bed. But to keep her around you need to lay good pipe. Jfl if you think a girl would stay faithful with even someone like Chico if he had a micropenis. Even 5 inches isn’t good enough. 6.5 is minimum required to hit the cervix

View attachment 564899

View attachment 564901

If you fuck a girl right and stretch out her pussy and made her cum on your dick she will become incredibly submissive and constantly horny for you. You can then easily fuck her anytime just by texting her “hey wyd”

I have a saying. A foid is like carpet. Lay it right the first time and you can walk all over it for the rest of your life.
Wow that first pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702

View attachment 564899

View attachment 564901

Also whats the best position to hit that spot?

Brutal for my 6.3 incher I didn't reach her cervix. Suifuel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 5683, PYT and 1 other person
You know you don't need a penis extender when women complaint about your penis hurting.

You need strong erection and cardio/endurance as well along with size. Limp dick snaking in their isnt gonna do shit and touching the cervix 5x before nut is also a fail.

PE is 100% legit. You can stretch your dick pretty easily

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6113, JizzFarmer and 4 others
No one wants to see my large (no brag) penis because of face & autism. It's just a useless piece of meat between my legs I edge and fap with occasionally bro

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
implying all vaginas are of the same size

Dick maxxing is so fucking legit
If you're above normie, have an alright height (5"11+) a big dick and good body will halo the shit out of you srs

After a certain point, because most males are ugly anyways, it's Dick > Face > Height

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Mirin bro science
dickpill is legit tho

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Good_Little_Goy
Dont underestimate the dickpill
Foids crave legit 8inchers
They are so rare
Yeah but foot through the door situation, i should be able to dickmaxx to 8x6.5

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Dick is far from being a problem for the average looksmax.me user

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, CommanderCope, PYT and 3 others
Water is wet.

Tbh honest not all girls like to have a penis reach their cervix.
An ex of mine had a small vagina so I reached the bottom of it easily but she'd always tell me that it was hurting a bit.

Tbh honest not all girls like to have a penis reach their cervix.
An ex of mine had a small vagina so I reached the bottom of it easily but she'd always tell me that it was hurting a bit.
Girls want to be hurt. She was shit testing you.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Insecure03, I'mme and 1 other person

View attachment 564899

View attachment 564901

ayo i might steal that saying that shit is a caption

View attachment 564899

View attachment 564901

6.5 minimum NBPEL or BPEL?

my fucking pp extender broke, new one should be here in a week or two...
What kind of gains have you made. If I didn't live with my mum I'd probably have one already. I just don't want her finding my fucking DICK EXTENDER

• +1
What kind of gains have you made. If I didn't live with my mum I'd probably have one already. I just don't want her finding my fucking DICK EXTENDER
none tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Derek on mpdp said it was legit. And he's one of the most trustworthy sources imo. I'm probably gonna get one once I move
defenitely try atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
whats the ideal dick size?

no one from aliexpress. the silicone tube broke though lol
I'm contemplating if I should buy the real one.. but it's expensive and hard to hide from parents

I still can't get over this tbh. It's living rent free in my head. I over for average and small dickcels

No one wants to see my large (no brag) penis because of face & autism. It's just a useless piece of meat between my legs I edge and fap with occasionally bro
autism is cope

your face and dick are everything

@rightfulcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522