[DICKMAXXING] What do you guys think about cock rings?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
Dangerous? Legit? Should i even buy one if my erect penis is hard as stone?

• +1
Reactions: Beast993
Only legit dickmaxx is this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 10177
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
@jm10 knows that I'm the cock ring king of the forum. Yes cock rings are legit, buy it even if you're hard because when you change positions it is likely that you will lose erection quality. Cock rings help you last longer too. Just get it. A vibrating one makes things better.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 8632
@jm10 knows that I'm the cock ring king of the forum. Yes cock rings are legit, buy it even if you're hard because when you change positions it is likely that you will lose erection quality. Cock rings help you last longer too. Just get it. A vibrating one makes things better.
Are you sure it wont make you cum faster if its vibrating?

Are you sure it wont make you cum faster if its vibrating?
I think vibrating ones can make you cum faster, but ofc they'll make the experience better from what I've heard. Don't get the cock rings with prostate attachments because those ones go up your butt and that's gay. If you cum very quickly, then don't get a vibrating one.
damn that guy became meme.
Who nigga?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
I think vibrating ones can make you cum faster, but ofc they'll make the experience better from what I've heard. Don't get the cock rings with prostate attachments because those ones go up your butt and that's gay. If you cum very quickly, then don't get a vibrating one.

Who nigga?

Dat blonde guy. I have seen couple of user using his pic.

"My sex friend fores me to use them, because It hurts her too much if I insert it completely"