Dickmaxxing

Jayjay0001

Jayjay0001

German Power
Hey guys,
so I`m looking for something I can take to grow my dick.
I`m 16y/o and still in puberty 💪

Does this method from Extra Chromosome and @Wincel also increase penis growth?

Here is the "end" method:

Method 1 (Correction to @
Wincel
@Wincel stack):

The thread had a huge audience. However, there was some fundamental errors in wincel's method.

1. Niacin was incorrectly used for GH boost.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360541/
In this article it is show that niacin must be take at 500mg every hour for 3 hours to have any effect on GH.
That much however, isn't feasible for the average person. So it will be removed.

2. The use of melatonin.
Melatonin was used as an AI. While it does block estrogen, it is not enough to be used as an AI for growth.
Melatonin is a good addition for sleep eitherways, so feel free to use it. Aromasin or arimidex will be used instead.

3. The absence of huperzine A.
Huperzine A is a somatostatin (HGH release inhibitor) inhibitor. That means it will allow us to get more HGH release from ibutamoren/mk677 due to the removal of HGH inhibitor somatostatin.

4. The addition of other supplements as temporary GH boosters.
L-dopa comes with many risks. And it is unknown if the spike by GABA is enough. So natural GH secretagogues will be dropped here.

The stack will then look like the following:
  1. Take mk677 25mg before bed (feel free to use melatonin or not)
  2. Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as well in case of harsh side effect.
  3. Huperzine A, Ideally 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day. Minimum is 200mcg every night.

If not, what else can I do??
Also thought about DHT gel, but that shit suppresses test extremely if I understood correctly...

16 year old talking about dickmaxxing, what have we come to? :feelskek:

No dickmaxxing. Just accept you'll be cucked by BWC bulls ruining your sexlife eventually. None of those supps work. It's genetics.

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
dick size is predetermined by prenatal testosterone levels. Unfortunately.