DICKMAXXXING= HIGH T

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

i MIGHT stimfap from time2time
I swear all people who spread bs about how dixmaxxxing is dangerous and doesn't work give no evidence at all
they just never tried, because they're PUSSIES and are scared
so just "oh omg jewish cope"
"oh shit noooo don't do it your dick will be bigger, but it won't work"
well sience says otherwise idiot, all PE does make a lot of sense from scientific point of view.
Most injuries come from not conditioning your dick as beginner
this is why you starting with JP90
then all injuries come from heavy weight hanging which is risky and for veterans and is not needed and too much force input which is always reminded not to do
all injuries come from stupidness just like injuries at the gym my last post about dickmaxxxing, but this shit I read here is insane

go to PEGYM don't listen to advice here

oh also there is test to see if you'll be easy or hard gainer you should check this out before spreading bs like oh I tried it for 2 months and gained nothing jfl

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Lux, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Im going to sleep jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and nonserviam
Dick size doesn't matter as long as its within acceptable range (5"+). If you're at the point where she sees your penis you've already made it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, Matheus and Lux
ur faggot cus having kid but DID READ GOOD THREAD

• Woah
Reactions: Lux
Dick size doesn't matter as long as its within acceptable range (5"+). If you're at the point where she sees your penis you've already made it.
@Won'tStopNoodling thoughts? :feelskek::feelskek:

>5"
>acceptable

I have a feeling OP is talking about you @reptiles :feelshah: