jinnu

jinnu

Its really 8x6 or death

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
I have a 4x2
IMG 20240513 142710

Its really 8x6 or death
Nah, i thought it was 7x5.5 or death but recently I discovered a guy that gets so many girls cuz of his game and he said

"Believe it or not girls dont just want a big black cock" (his dick is sub 6.1 inches)

He also said

"Sex isnt the (finger in hole hand motion), its the everything that comes before and mental"

So like mentally stimulate her during the day.

• Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu
@jinnu fuck u faggot hmm reacting, yeah actually it is 8x6 or death fuck u faggot ur dick is small kys

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
@jinnu fuck u faggot hmm reacting, yeah actually it is 8x6 fuck u faggot ur dick is small kys
I was skeptical reading that shit LOL

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOver999
5x7 but i think i can reaach 6 inch if i maxx out dht and use pe methods
so for me im sorted

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and jinnu
5x7 but i think i can reaach 6 inch if i maxx out dht and use pe methods
so for me im sorted
Im gonna PE for a year and get to 7.5 hopefully
Im like 6.8 nbp

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Nah, i thought it was 7x5.5 or death but recently I discovered a guy that gets so many girls cuz of his game and he said

"Believe it or not girls dont just want a big black cock" (his dick is sub 6.1 inches)

He also said

"Sex isnt the (finger in hole hand motion), its the everything that comes before and mental"

So like mentally stimulate her during the day.
Cope

Its not cope if he has a sub 6 inch dick and his gf doesnt leave him for 1 year, and then she cuts her wrist due to him breaking up with her

Nigger

Dick is irrelevant in a healthy society unless its a deformation. Take the societypill

Its not cope if he has a sub 6 inch dick and his gf doesnt leave him for 1 year, and then she cuts her wrist due to him breaking up with her

Nigger
The fact you are offended shows you are coping, you also probably think 5.5 is the average jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999
The fact you are offended shows you are coping, you also probably think 5.5 is the average jfl
No i dont faggot 7 inches is average, u r just a low iq nIG GER

• JFL
Reactions: Teddo23