Dickpill: if a girl doesn’t call your penis big it’s small

ambi

ambi

S’all good, man
If you have to ask her, its already over. If she says something like "its above average" or "its perfect" those are the biggest fattest most agreeable passive lies ever. If she doesnt actually say its big unprompted, then it isnt big (to her atleast, probably in general)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rea, BeanletMogger, Chadeep and 3 others
Or just don't care what some whore says

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Or just don't care what some whore says
It’s not about whores. It’s about potential girlfriends. If she doesnt think you are big you cant satisfy her in a LTR

• Woah
Reactions: Lynxress
What if you got meh length but killer girth?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
I have 5cm dick but they said it was big for face halo

if u arent a 7'2 space marine giga chad, with thick wrists, born frm the emperors gene seed with a 3'' flacid its over

as an aside, i grew my penis from 5.8'' micropenis to 6'' micropenis.
one of the reasons im still khhcv, is because i dont see the point in having sex if im not 7''
unfortunately im nearly 30 and time is running out.
i ruined my life by incessantly delaying my life as i waited for unrealistic looksmaxx results from softmaxxing.
next year i will hardmaxx with surgery and if that fails, i will begin socialmaxxing even if i am still physically a repulsive, ugly 6'1 manlet subhuman to look at.

Last edited:
If you have to ask her, its already over. If she says something like "its above average" or "its perfect" those are the biggest fattest most agreeable passive lies ever. If she doesnt actually say its big unprompted, then it isnt big (to her atleast, probably in general)
over if u dont have a ROD

• +1
Reactions: ambi