Dickpill is cope because all guys exaggerate their pp size

AverageConnoisseur

AverageConnoisseur

Iron
My dick is 12 cm unfrauded and any girls I had sex with said it was 15 cm minumum, 16 on average, 18 max (JFL). The reason they think so is because all of the guys exaggerate their dick size on average by 3-4 cm by bonepresscope. Never got any critics on my dick personally and any girl I fucked I fucked more than 1 time and got her orgasm. You may think vice versa but this is my experience, after having sex I am no longer self-consious about my dick because understood that. U can tell any girl ur dick is bigger by 3 cm than it really is she will believe you anyways

• +1
Reactions: nathan, sub5c3l, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
girls just want to be loved, they dont really care abou D size except if u have ultra micro penis, or except if her ex is a sex god. if he is a sex god u automatically disqualified

• +1
Reactions: gem23 and AverageConnoisseur
girls just want to be loved, they dont really care abou D size except if u have ultra micro penis, or except if her ex is a sex god. if he is a sex god u automatically disqualified
Girls get orgasms from your psl and smv not from your dick
You too cum not because of her vagina but because of her face and body, don't you?

• +1
Reactions: gem23
Lifefuel.

Im giga insecure over my penis despite it being a very normal size due to larping and fear mongering.

Thx for the reassurance bhai

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Lifefuel.

Im giga insecure over my penis despite it being a very normal size due to larping and fear mongering.

learn how to be a good kisser, you'll fuck better than a lot of bid D guys fr

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and AverageConnoisseur
Lifefuel.

if you ever have sex once you will stop coping with dickpill knowing that your technique is everything and size is nothing unless literally micropenis

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
You guys would better hit the gym make money and talk to bitches than trying to prove to gays on org in pm that your penis is big enough to bump them in asses

• +1
Reactions: gem23