DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, St. Wristcel and mulattomaxxer
A cuckold subreddit?
This sounds like something @BrendioEEE would enjoy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
@personalityinkwell gtfih

Dickpill is too fucking important to neglect man

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6873
@personalityinkwell was right, dick is mostly everything. 5'6" is death sentence idec about race, yet he slayed. unless larp.

Dickpill is terasuifuel, because their is very little you can do to improve your dick size.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Danish_Retard
Dickpill is terasuifuel, because their is very little you can do to improve your dick size.
Find some random nigga from Sudan or Congo and get a dick transplant. Pay him couple thousand, enough for him to live the dream, and ascend hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 6873
Can you run big dick game with 19cm, in Thailand?

@mulattomaxxer @Papabakvet what's so funny? Dick transplantation is possible and a viable option to dickmax. The colour can be off putting but you can bleach your dingdong so it's not that big of a deal.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
@mulattomaxxer @Papabakvet what's so funny? Dick transplantation is possible and a viable option to dickmax. The colour can be off putting but you can bleach your dingdong so it's not that big of a deal.
can the combine my current one with another one.

16 inch maxxing

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 7753
What's his size?
Hes exploiting a niche, whores who like big dicks for their caves, nichemaxing.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You are going to be fucking all the whores and his brain is going to be receiving all the sexual pleasure, no thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person

Bro the amount of penis transplants done globally are in the single digits. You are not getting a penis transplant unless it has been damaged beyond repair. Also im not a dicklet, I just dont have the BBC halo.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Danish_Retard
What was the thread about? He deleted it.
I really need a big dick strategy, since its my only good feature that no girl can see :cry:

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I feel like roping

What was the thread about? He deleted it.
I really need a big dick strategy, since its my only good feature that no girl can see :cry:
He ran big dick game as a bald 5’6 skinny fat manlet and it worked.