Dickpill

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
@Vvvvxxxx
1. Can you go balls deep?
2. What's your size?
3. Do women orgasm purely from penetrative sex with you?
4. Do they trash talk smaller men while having sex with you?

For the sake of blackpill knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 9548 and 2 others
1.) Yes almost always. The only time there’s an issue is doggy but that’s for like 1 out of 10 females.

2.) 8x6

3.) Yes, but there are women that legitimately can’t orgasm from just penetration. However, that doesn’t make them enjoy sexy any less. Women just like to be stretched out, orgasm or not.

4.) I had a MMF where the girl was constantly complimenting my dick in front of the other dude JFL. She even told me privately she didn’t feel much when he fucked her. Keep in mind he was a hair above average, 6x4.5 or so. She always wanted to suck my dick during the whole encounter. Like she probably gave me head for 30 mins total and him about 5 mins.

Also, a girl I met and fucked on tinder said she didn’t want anything serious just sex. She asked me if I fucked any other females since I started seeing her, I said yeah 3 girls. She confessed to me after that she fucked another guy off tinder cuz I fucked 3 girls. Apparently the other dude frauded his dick game, said he was going to fuck her better than anyone else. She told me he has a thin dick and she couldn’t feel anything. Ghosted him after their first encounter. I’ve met and fucked her three times since then. She keeps saying she doesn’t want to lose me because she won’t be able to find a replacement.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9568 and 18 others
This thread is more reason why my 7x5.4 is not enough I will buy extender bathmate and inject hgh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 2729, TheChosenChad and 4 others
1.) Yes almost always. The only time there’s an issue is doggy but that’s for like 1 out of 10 females.

2.) 8x6

3.) Yes, but there are women that legitimately can’t orgasm from just penetration. However, that doesn’t make them enjoy sexy any less. Women just like to be stretched out, orgasm or not.

4.) I had a MMF where the girl was constantly complimenting my dick in front of the other dude JFL. She even told me privately she didn’t feel much when he fucked her. Keep in mind he was a hair above average, 6x4.5 or so. She always wanted to suck my dick during the whole encounter. Like she probably gave me head for 30 mins total and him about 5 mins.

Also, a girl I met and fucked on tinder said she didn’t want anything serious just sex. She asked me if I fucked any other females since I started seeing her, I said yeah 3 girls. She confessed to me after that she fucked another guy off tinder cuz I fucked 3 girls. Apparently the other dude frauded his dick game, said he was going to fuck her better than anyone else. She told me he has a thin dick and she couldn’t feel anything. Ghosted him after their first encounter. I’ve met and fucked her three times since then. She keeps saying she doesn’t want to lose me because she won’t be able to find a replacement.
This post made me extremely Suicide and depressed. Brutal dickpill. Are the females black,? If white girls can take 8 inches I should rope asap

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 6997 and Vvvvxxxx
This post made me extremely Suicide and depressed. Brutal dickpill. Are the females black,? If white girls can take 8 inches I should rope asap
All types of races. The threesome girl was Korean. But no need to be depressed. If a 6’8 to 6’10 dude slays it’s understandable but the chances of encountering that tier of height/dick are extremely low for most females.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
All studies are fake to stop men from roping
Screenshot 20200909 051445
6.4 inches ideal according to this (my size)

Screenshot 20200909 051414
vaginal depths max17-18 cm which is like 7-7.5 inches which is also a lie.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2733
How can 95% of men cope?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 8576 and 3 others

2.) 8x6

GIGA dickpill. You're the only person whose dickpill comment i can consider the rest are larpers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 23017, forevergymcelling and 10 others
dickpill > facepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Arvenas, slayer69 and 5 others
GIGA dickpill. You're the only person whose dickpill comment i can consider the rest are larpers.
@Britcel and @Gazzamogga are legit too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, slayer69, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
@Britcel and @Gazzamogga are legit too.
So many people have giga dicks I think humans are evolving or all studies are fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9548
@Vvvvxxxx holy fuck man why you gotta do me like this :feelsbadman:

Why do so many guys say they can't go balls deep at smaller sizes than you...r they lapping?

In srs need of coping rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Vvvvxxxx and Baldingman1998
@Vvvvxxxx holy fuck man why you gotta do me like this :feelsbadman:

Why do so many guys say they can't go balls deep at smaller sizes than you...r they lapping?

In srs need of coping rn
Idk man, I can’t speak on other dudes’ experiences. But not being able to go balls deep isn’t something that happens to me. The vagina is a muscle, so yeah it’s mostly bluepill cope to think an organ that can expand to the circumference of a baby’s head can’t fit a human dick. I stand on 9x7 as the biggest possible dick size. That’s still nothing compared to a baby’s head. And a 9x7 dick is 1 in 10 million. Also, female sexuality is heavily masochistic; the lines between pain and pleasure are blurred when they’re turned on. Hence why spanking, choking and light bdsm are more mainstream now that sexuality is less repressed culturally. So erring on the side of painful is a great thing for a man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, TheChosenChad, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
Idk man, I can’t speak on other dudes’ experiences. But not being able to go balls deep isn’t something that happens to me. The vagina is a muscle, so yeah it’s mostly bluepill cope to think an organ that can expand to the circumference of a baby’s head can’t fit a human dick. I stand on 9x7 as the biggest possible dick size. That’s still nothing compared to a baby’s head. And a 9x7 dick is 1 in 10 million. Also, female sexuality is heavily masochistic; the lines between pain and pleasure are blurred when they’re turned on. Hence why spanking, choking and light bdsm are more mainstream now that sexuality is less repressed culturally. So erring on the side of painful is a great thing for a man.
Damn, I always doubted the coping that 6.4 was ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, MiroslavBulldosex and Vvvvxxxx

2.) 8x6

Thanks for the black pills bro.
Now, would you way that girth is more important than length?
If a guy has a 6 in girth and 6.5 in length, would that make much difference to 8 in length and the same girth? If the girth is the same what would be a main "con" to having a dicks that's around 6.5 in length instead of 8? So basically what I'm asking is, if you dick were 1.5 inches shorter but had the same girth, would that affect you that badly at all, and if so, how?

Damn, I always doubted the coping that 6.4 was ideal
Keep in mind ideal for a random population of women takes into account the sizes they actually encounter on a day to day basis. So the percentile of 6.4” is similar to 6’1/2. It obviously doesn’t hurt to be 6’8 but it’s not necessary. Think about it like demand and supply. Even if 90% of women wanted an 8” dick, only about 10% will ever actually encounter that size. So their ideal adjusts accordingly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, MiroslavBulldosex, TheChosenChad and 2 others

2.) 8x6

I hate big dick niggas :rage:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Vvvvxxxx
Big dick is the only good thing about me but no one believes me because I'm ugly and short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 2729, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
Thanks for the black pills bro.
Now, would you way that girth is more important than length?
If a guy has a 6 in girth and 6.5 in length, would that make much difference to 8 in length and the same girth? If the girth is the same what would be a main "con" to having a dicks that's around 6.5 in length instead of 8? So basically what I'm asking is, if you dick were 1.5 inches shorter but had the same girth, would that affect you that badly at all, and if so, how?
Volume wise 6.5x6 is a top 2% dick so at that point getting mogged by 1.5 inch length isn’t that big of a deal. I do think length gives a kind of “it” factor. Like just the fact it’s long makes it more impressive visually. I wouldn’t want to lose 1.5 inches because I know what it feels like to have those inches. But if my initial dick was 6.5x6 I’ll be very satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
@Vvvvxxxx
1. Can you go balls deep?
2. What's your size?
3. Do women orgasm purely from penetrative sex with you?
4. Do they trash talk smaller men while having sex with you?

For the sake of blackpill knowledge
I'm not @Vvvvxxxx but since I'm one of the few guys not larping about dick size I'm gonna answer anyway

1. With 6/7 girls yes. Takes some time and warming up though. I'm not gigachad so girls aren't soaking at the mere sight of me
2. 7.5x6
3. Not all of them. Like @Vvvvxxxx said some just can't cum from penetrative sex. Shits weird as fuck. Maybe an upward curve would help with this? Had one girl claim that I was the only one to make her cum from penetrative sex, though. Maybe the others just need a 9.5x7 unicorn.
4. Not while having sex and not any guys specifically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 8064 and Baldingman1998
I'm not @Vvvvxxxx but since I'm one of the few guys not larping about dick size I'm gonna answer anyway

1. With 6/7 girls yes. Takes some time and warming up though. I'm not gigachad so girls aren't soaking at the mere sight of me
2. 7.5x6
3. Not all of them. Like @Vvvvxxxx said some just can't cum from penetrative sex. Shits weird as fuck. Maybe an upward curve would help with this? Had one girl claim that I was the only one to make her cum from penetrative sex, though. Maybe the others just need a 9.5x7 unicorn.
4. Not while having sex and not any guys specifically
7.5 is micropenis according to this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, TheChosenChad, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others

2.) 8x6

4.5 girth, that dude legit got pencil dick

This thread is more reason why my 7x5.4 is not enough I will buy extender bathmate and inject hgh
8×6 still = ovER 9x7 is where life starts. Tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Be_ConfidentBro, Britishlooksmaxxer and 5 others
mine is 18cm or 7 inches and i hit her cervix wall with it always, the girls shakes from it. Girth around 5 inches i think

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Be_ConfidentBro and Baldingman1998
mine is 18cm or 7 inches and i hit her cervix wall with it always, the girls shakes from it. Girth around 5 inches i think
Shakes from pain or pleasure

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Shakes from pain or pleasure
she tells me both, when i hit her in the wall she says is extremely good but painful in the same time. Also length isn't that important when you know the ideal fucking technique which is hitting her upper viganal wall which is somewhat in the entrance of the vagina, when i go balls deep she rolls her eyes tho

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TheChosenChad and slayer69
Fuck you all

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, MiroslavBulldosex, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Legit information. As a legit 7 x 5.2, I can confirm this. Most women I've been with complain that the feel me in their abdomen but I've never been stopped mid penetration except one time. The only time i was stopped I moved the girl to the couch and tilted her hips upwards -- she stopped me cos it was too painful but we later resumed with prone bone position.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, TheChosenChad, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
@Vvvvxxxx Is there any way to utilize the dickpill to your advantage outside of dating apps? Public bulge game or smth?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Vvvvxxxx
@Vvvvxxxx Is there any way to utilize the dickpill to your advantage outside of dating apps? Public bulge game or smth?
I’ve gone commando in grey sweats just to see women reactions. It gets you interest but the best place to do that will be at a beach or nightclub. Personal anecdote: I lost my virginity at 17 in a club bathroom because the girl felt my dick through my pants and started giving me a handjob. I’ve gotten handjobs on the dance floor on like 5 different occasions don’t know if that’s a normal thing but yeah.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Baldingman1998, fogdart and 4 others
Dickpill is insane and keeps the girl on your leash but you need fucking face to actually fuck her...

Over for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9568 and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Britishlooksmaxxer and Baldingman1998
Bump again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Britishlooksmaxxer and Baldingman1998
I’ve gone commando in grey sweats just to see women reactions. It gets you interest but the best place to do that will be at a beach or nightclub. Personal anecdote: I lost my virginity at 17 in a club bathroom because the girl felt my dick through my pants and started giving me a handjob. I’ve gotten handjobs on the dance floor on like 5 different occasions don’t know if that’s a normal thing but yeah.
I've had a similar experience. I matched this girl on tinder and she ghosted when I tried to meet with her. I randomly met her at the club and grinded on her with my rock hard 7incher. She texted me the next day to come get slayed. She claimed my body is sexy, but knowing what I know now I think my dick played a role in speeding up the slaying process

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, MiroslavBulldosex, TheChosenChad and 2 others
I've had a similar experience. I matched this girl on tinder and she ghosted when I tried to meet with her. I randomly met her at the club and grinded on her with my rock hard 7incher. She texted me the next day to come get slayed. She claimed my body is sexy, but knowing what I know now I think my dick played a role in speeding up the slaying process

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and fogdart
Not happy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, TheChosenChad and wasted

What would you rate your face psl and how tall are you?

@Vvvvxxxx Same questions tbh if u dont mind

What would you rate your face psl and how tall are you?

@Vvvvxxxx Same questions tbh if u dont mind
I've been rated 5-5.5 PSL facially and I'm 5'10" - 5'11" but I have a very good physique. @Vvvvxxxx and I have very similar stats -- same height, but I believe he mogs me facially cos he's 5.5 - 6PSL and he rated me 5-5.5 PSL on my alt account on lookism. Current physique:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, TheChosenChad, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
I've been rated 5-5.5 PSL facially and I'm 5'10" - 5'11" but I have a very good physique. @Vvvvxxxx and I have very similar stats -- same height, but I believe he mogs me facially cos he's 5.5 - 6PSL and he rated me 5-5.5 PSL on my alt account on lookism. Current physique:

Mirin physique. I'm working on mine.
Whats the dicklet cutoff in your opinion... like what's the size which gives you a huge advantage over other men and allows you to utilize the dickpill to your advantage?

Also, do you think a big dick is only a halo for blacks or can whites benefit just as much from it?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Vvvvxxxx