Dicksize maxing?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
My dick is above avrage but its curved a little bit.....any tips that work to make your dick bigger and to fix the curve?

Put it in a vacuum hoover

Mimics the effect of a high flow priapism, inducing smooth muscle hypertrophy. A 30min session will add a permanent 1cm following recovery of Megalophallus
For real?
Nah im just fucking with you, dont put your dick in a vacuum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1973, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Mimics the effect of a high flow priapism, inducing smooth muscle hypertrophy. A 30min session will add a permanent 1cm following recovery of Megalophallus

Nah im just fucking with you, dont put your dick in a vacuum
Hahahahaha legit I was about to do it

Hahahahaha legit I was about to do it
Haha not a good idea, tbf i dont if it doesn’t work, just probs not a good idea to try. Research jelqing apparently its legit, some people on this forums have used pumps

Haha not a good idea, tbf i dont if it doesn’t work, just probs not a good idea to try. Research jelqing apparently its legit, some people on this forums have used pumps
Lmao heard of jelqing but read that doctors have said its really bad for your pennis and can do permament damage soo i dont want to damage my cock

Lmao heard of jelqing but read that doctors have said its really bad for your pennis and can do permament damage soo i dont want to damage my cock
I guess damaging it is the point no? And then as it heals it grows back bigger. Like when your training muscle you damage them to grow them. Don’t take any risk youre not willing to tho

I guess damaging it is the point no? And then as it heals it grows back bigger. Like when your training muscle you damage them to grow them. Don’t take any risk youre not willing to tho
I will try it....thanks for the tip tho...