Did a keratin treatment and my hair still falling out

cmstormhox

cmstormhox

22 year old truecel
I did my first keratin treatment at 2021 may. Second at august 2021. and third one in early 2022. Since then my hair falls out. I tried minoxidil and so many shit but it didnt worked. I assume that i have an inflammation on my scalp. And yeah the hair that fell out did not come back. Anyone know a solution to that fucked up situation? (also my hair is thinning everywhere, not from one specific place.)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and enchanted_elixir
I did my first keratin treatment at 2021 may. Second at august 2021. and third one in early 2022. Since then my hair falls out. I tried minoxidil and so many shit but it didnt worked. I assume that i have an inflammation on my scalp. And yeah the hair that fell out did not come back. Anyone know a solution to that fucked up situation? (also my hair is thinning everywhere, not from one specific place.)
Transplant, prayer, subliminal.
Sorry for your loss.

• +1
Reactions: cmstormhox
did you hear what he said? his whole scalp is thinning meaning sides/back thin too,they can never get transplants
Wigmax, prayer, subliminals, law of attraction.

• +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
Vitamin D + K2 (get 10 000 IU daily for vitamin D and consume daily with a fatty meal)
Ketoconazole shampoo, 2-3 times a week then taper off to once a week max
Finasteride and don't start crying about muh side effects unless you want to be bald for the rest of your life

Did you have thin hair to begin with?