Did a pallete expander cause different facial features?

3arsa

Bronze
If you got a pallete expander, did it cause any facial changes like better protruding bones or zygos or did it make you look better?

If you got a pallete expander, did it cause any facial changes like better protruding bones or zygos or did it make you look better?
i got a expander, and it lowkey made my cheekbones + zygos pop out more. since its widening ur maxilla.

Does that even work
Lowkey this shit works 💀. Like no troll after just a couple days of doing chin tucks all the time and thumb pull while also using a pilier there’s more space in my pallete and my tongue is starting to fit there.

Lowkey this shit works 💀. Like no troll after just a couple days of doing chin tucks all the time and thumb pull while also using a pilier there’s more space in my pallete and my tongue is starting to fit there.
W

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
Can you dm the technique im suffering from super narrow palate to the point of breathing problems

Can you dm the technique im suffering from super narrow palate to the point of breathing problems
at that point i would get a pallete expander if you have breathing problems, that means it's giga narrow so thumb pulling won't do shit likely.

it should affect zygos in many cases if your palate is actually narrow

but they will only pop out to the side, not forward

at that point i would get a pallete expander if you have breathing problems, that means it's giga narrow so thumb pulling won't do shit likely.
Bruh I tried atleast 3 different orthodontists and they all said age limit is 16, gues how old I am , 16

Bruh I tried atleast 3 different orthodontists and they all said age limit is 16, gues how old I am , 16
Bro that’s complete bull shit, I’ve seen people in their 40s get pallete expanders and they work fine, you just need a different type

Bro that’s complete bull shit, I’ve seen people in their 40s get pallete expanders and they work fine, you just need a different type
They would also need an x ray of you to see if the sutures are really fused

Every person who says it has cope has never tried it for 3 weeks consistently. It’s like saying the gym is cope but you can’t stick with it for 3 weeks
Aight bro I’m gonna try it for you

What’s the routine tell me

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
I believe the reason they also say this is if they expand now, they can expand through the sutures but there is a high chance it just rebounds back and the pallete becomes smaller again so they would have to do a surgery for you to keep the pallete at that size.

Other option is thumb pull and mewing so mewing will keep pallete in that same position while thumb pulling expands it. Now this does work but you have to be VERY consistent with it so like holding the thumb pull for 90 seconds every hour and mewing and chin tucks 24/7

• +1
Reactions: handsomeman
I believe the reason they also say this is if they expand now, they can expand through the sutures but there is a high chance it just rebounds back and the pallete becomes smaller again so they would have to do a surgery for you to keep the pallete at that size.

Other option is thumb pull and mewing so mewing will keep pallete in that same position while thumb pulling expands it. Now this does work but you have to be VERY consistent with it so like holding the thumb pull for 90 seconds every hour and mewing and chin tucks 24/7
What’s chin tucks

What’s chin tucks
just tuck in your chin super extremely so that your neck is 100% straiht. I gurantee that 85% of this sub will have an incel neurocranium when they do this and will look like that incel dude that is shown everywhere (guy on left - and also there is that one picture of the incel in the school chair vs chad (ik this sounds cringe asf but just trying to make a point)):

after 25 most adults need surgical assistance for a palate expander. its just a small cut than splits the sutures and them the ortho can install the palate expander

just tuck in your chin super extremely so that your neck is 100% straiht. I gurantee that 85% of this sub will have an incel neurocranium when they do this and will look like that incel dude that is shown everywhere (guy on left - and also there is that one picture of the incel in the school chair vs chad (ik this sounds cringe asf but just trying to make a point)):
View attachment 3099240View attachment 3099242
I thought a flat occiput was bad?