Did a vitamin d test

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
So my vitamin d test results came, and it turns out I have extreme levels of vitamin d deficiency despite being a fat nigger who doesn't stop eating, does this explain why I'm short (5'7) and have high bf%? Also what other tests should I do? And if I just hop on d3 vitamin supplements and fix the defiency will it result in any change to my height (like at least 1 more inch)? Assuming the spine growth plates are stil open.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Depends on your age I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and thereallegend
So my vitamin d test results came, and it turns out I have extreme levels of vitamin d defiency despite being a fat nigger who doesn't stop eating, does this explain why I'm short (5'7) and have high bf%? Also what other tests should I do? And if I just hop on d3 vitamin supplements and fix the defiency will it result in any change to my height (like at least 1 more inch)?
i took vit d supplements for a year and it barely made a difference in my results, you have to get sunlight if you want to increase your vit d

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, TsarTsar444, Bitchwhipper2 and 3 others
So my vitamin d test results came, and it turns out I have extreme levels of vitamin d defiency despite being a fat nigger who doesn't stop eating, does this explain why I'm short (5'7) and have high bf%? Also what other tests should I do? And if I just hop on d3 vitamin supplements and fix the defiency will it result in any change to my height (like at least 1 more inch)?
yes it will change your height, but not just instantly
supplement vitamin D & K2, stand in the sun and you’ll be fine.
also workout, eat healthy food and control yourself

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 1 other person
i took vit d supplements for a year and it barely made a difference in my results, you have to get sunlight if you want to increase your vit d
Did you take synthetic vitamin or natural vitamin?

yes it will change your height, but not just instantly
supplement vitamin D & K2, stand in the sun and you’ll be fine.
also workout, eat healthy food and control yourself
How does it change height if growth plates are closed? Genuinely curious

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 18372
How does it change height if growth plates are closed? Genuinely curious
I'm assuming the growth plates are still open, sometimes the spine closes late in the 20s, It's the last bone in the body to fuse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18372
I'm assuming the growth plates are still open, sometimes the spine closes late in the 20s, It's the last bone in the body to fuse.
if you are richcel, you would try to cope with HGH + MK + T. I'm your age, but I don't believe it will help since I stop growing in my 16 yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
T closes growth plates
if you are richcel, you would try to cope with HGH + MK + T. I'm your age, but I don't believe it will help since I stop growing in my 16 yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
vitamin d deficiency despite being a fat nigger who doesn't stop eating
Vitamin D deficiency is rarely associated with diet and dark skin actually puts you at a higher risk. Calculate your requirements to get and stay in the optimal range, which is 90-150 ng/ml for most people. Also take all-trans vitamin K2 (either MK-7 alone or both MK-4 and MK-7) and make sure to get enough magnesium through your diet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, UglyGod360, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Did you get an x ray on your spine? The growth plates could still be open, though the chances are slim. Just hope you're one of the lucky ones whose spines fuse in the 20s, I will get an x ray on my spine and see if I can grow.

Did you get an x ray on your spine? The growth plates could still be open, though the chances are slim. Just hope you're one of the lucky ones whose spines fuse in the 20s, I will get an x ray on my spine and see if I can grow.
no, im too poorcel to get it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: be real, tho. If i didn't grow even half an inch, there is no way to grow unless I'd get LL

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 15917
cope. vitamin d supplements helped me to get me from 20 nanograms to 65 nanograms

cope. vitamin d supplements helped me to get me from 20 nanograms to 65 nanograms
got me from 28 to 32 within a year of daily intake, just made my piss more expensive

Vitamin D deficiency is rarely associated with diet and dark skin actually puts you at a higher risk. Calculate your requirements to get and stay in the optimal range, which is 90-150 ng/ml for most people. Also take all-trans vitamin K2 (either MK-7 alone or both MK-4 and MK-7) and make sure to get enough magnesium through your diet
holy shit don't go beyond 100 if you don't wanna get intoxicated. 80 is ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 15917 and Deleted member 11887
got me from 28 to 32 within a year of daily intake, just made my piss more expensive
did you take vitamin d with k2? and how much vitamin d per day?

I take 10k iu a day in liquid form do I still have to sunmax :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
maybe you didn't always take it with a fatty meal

What dose?

no k2, 2000iu daily

could be it tbh
2k too little tbh. I take 9000-9750 (extra 750 if I miss a drop). 10 minutes of sun daily should help i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
blacks dont absorb vit d through sunlight so u definitely need to take supplement. ur meant to be in africa in the sun all day to get enough vitamin d with ur black skin (no racism intended)

• +1
no k2, 2000iu daily

could be it tbh
probably. it's fat soluble and 2000iu isn't that much. more of a maintenance dose.

You probably took a d2 supplement. I took a d2 supplement 1000 iu daily for like 2 years and it did not do anything at all. I started using vitD3 plus K2 around 5000-6000 IU daily for like 5 or 6 months and increased my blood level from 4 nanograms to 50 nanograms in such a short time(Yes 4 nanograms...For who knows how many years and it was probably around that level when I was in my growing years... don't even ask why I didn't do it sooner because I didn't have the knowledge back then obviously...). I still take 2-3 drops daily for maintenance. And I have tons of cavities in my mouth don't neglect vitamin D if you are lacking. Unfortunately... I will get them filled this summer. Who knows how much it will cost...
So my vitamin d test results came, and it turns out I have extreme levels of vitamin d deficiency despite being a fat nigger who doesn't stop eating
It does nothing to do with eating a lot. Vitamin D already is a nutrient that is rarely found in foods. You can only get it from some animal foods and even when the animal was raised completely in a natural way, being under the sun, eating wild stuff like they are supposed to etc... Even then the foods containing vitamin D has only trace amounts of it. You have to eat like 5 fillets of wild salmon to get the amount required daily for your body to functuon properly. Or you could stay under the sun for like 3 hours depending on your skintone, age and how much dressed you are, keep in mind that air pollution also decreases the UVB rays reaching you... Most people use sunscreens and sunscreen blocks %100 of the UVB rays while only filtering out some of the UVA rays(Which is the one that causes all these effects like accelerated aging and wrinkles etc...) You can't synthesize vitamin D from sunrays that are reaching you from behing a glass.... On top of that you could only synthesize vitD during spesific periods of the year depending on where you live, since the angle of the sunrays reaching the earths surface has to be above a certain angle(which is why people quickly get deficient in winter months and coincidentally, contagious diseases also increase during those parts of the year) Yea, it makes sense that ancient people would not be lacking on vitD, since they were farming most of the time under the scorching sun, or hunting etc... Their lives required them to be outdoors most of the time. Back then important foods(animal foods) wasn't farmed or they weren't farmed living near the edge of death with all those antibiotics and hormones etc... being the only things that are keeping them alive behind crammed doors without no sun, no grass, all kinds of nasty microbes from living on top of their feces 7/24... Of course food will be lacking in vitamins.
So unless you live the %100 natural ideal life, you gotta supplement with it.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Elvisandreaa and Rt-Rust1
You probably took a d2 supplement. I took a d2 supplement 1000 iu daily for like 2 years and it did not do anything at all. I started using vitD3 plus K2 around 5000-6000 IU daily for like 5 or 6 months and increased my blood level from 4 nanograms to 50 nanograms in such a short time(Yes 4 nanograms...For who knows how many years and it was probably around that level when I was in my growing years... don't even ask why I didn't do it sooner because I didn't have the knowledge back then obviously...). I still take 2-3 drops daily for maintenance. And I have tons of cavities in my mouth don't neglect vitamin D if you are lacking. Unfortunately... I will get them filled this summer. Who knows how much it will cost...

It does nothing to do with eating a lot. Vitamin D already is a nutrient that is rarely found in foods. You can only get it from some animal foods and even when the animal was raised completely in a natural way, being under the sun, eating wild stuff like they are supposed to etc... Even then the foods containing vitamin D has only trace amounts of it. You have to eat like 5 fillets of wild salmon to get the amount required daily for your body to functuon properly. Or you could stay under the sun for like 3 hours depending on your skintone, age and how much dressed you are, keep in mind that air pollution also decreases the UVB rays reaching you... Most people use sunscreens and sunscreen blocks %100 of the UVB rays while only filtering out some of the UVA rays(Which is the one that causes all these effects like accelerated aging and wrinkles etc...) You can't synthesize vitamin D from sunrays that are reaching you from behing a glass.... On top of that you could only synthesize vitD during spesific periods of the year depending on where you live, since the angle of the sunrays reaching the earths surface has to be above a certain angle(which is why people quickly get deficient in winter months and coincidentally, contagious diseases also increase during those parts of the year) Yea, it makes sense that ancient people would not be lacking on vitD, since they were farming most of the time under the scorching sun, or hunting etc... Their lives required them to be outdoors most of the time. Back then important foods(animal foods) wasn't farmed or they weren't farmed living near the edge of death with all those antibiotics and hormones etc... being the only things that are keeping them alive behind crammed doors without no sun, no grass, all kinds of nasty microbes from living on top of their feces 7/24... Of course food will be lacking in vitamins.
So unless you live the %100 natural ideal life, you gotta supplement with it.
Do you think vitamin D deficiency is correlated with stunted jaws?

If there was more cases about that then we could maybe make a correlation. But my case wouldn't help about that. I will never know if it contributed to my recessed jaws. Because I don't have any blood work about vitamin D back from my growing years. I wish I had...
But I remember my family slathering huge amounts of sunscreen all over my body whenever I went outside because I am very pale skinned, to the point I literally looked paper white because of the tint of the cream. So I bet I was deficient back then too... Also all my deciduous teeth were completely rotten including the front ones, which could also be an indicator that I had vitamin D deficiency(But doctors also used a shit ton of antibiotics on me since I was born, so they were probably rotten because of that)

• Hmm...
But... According to Weston Prices work its correlated with a diet lacking in fat soluble vitamins(But you probably already know about the book nutrition and physical degeneration...)

If there was more cases about that then we could maybe make a correlation. But my case wouldn't help about that. I will never know if it contributed to my recessed jaws. Because I don't have any blood work about vitamin D back from my growing years. I wish I had...
But I remember my family slathering huge amounts of sunscreen all over my body whenever I went outside because I am very pale skinned, to the point I literally looked paper white because of the tint of the cream. So I bet I was deficient back then too... Also all my deciduous teeth were completely rotten including the front ones, which could also be an indicator that I had vitamin D deficiency(But doctors also used a shit ton of antibiotics on me since I was born, so they were probably rotten because of that)
Its rather impossible for your vitamin D levels to have been normal (50+) and then decreasing to 4.

There is this study suggesting there could be a correlation:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Its rather impossible for your vitamin D levels to have been normal (50+) and then decreasing to 4.

There is this study suggesting there could be a correlation:
Damn, my blood level isn't even near the level that is considered deficit... It definetely was a factor for me then... I wish my family had known about this when I was younger...

You need to get sun, and you need to eat real food not only for nutritional support but so you get a healthy response from the sun. Malnourished people burn instead of tan and have much higher risks of cancer.

The way young people are terrified of the sun is a lot like how boomers are terrified of eggs because they were raised on so much fearmongering about it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable and AscendingHero
What are foods high in magnesium bro?

You need to get sun, and you need to eat real food not only for nutritional support but so you get a healthy response from the sun. Malnourished people burn instead of tan and have much higher risks of cancer.

The way young people are terrified of the sun is a lot like how boomers are terrified of eggs because they were raised on so much fearmongering about it.
THIS THIS THIS
Gosh I wish i could like this post a million times

@alienmaxxer @Gestapo

Now they've started with sun and junk food

now shitting on eggs and cholesterol

the bacteria cope is all long as you know

what's fucking next?

• +1
Reactions: Moggable