did any of you guys ever message former classmates?

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
im thinking of messaging one that i sat next to. i messaged a professor before and she never responded back after i asked her out but haven't tried with a student yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, JMax and 4 others
Yeah I messaged gandy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, sloopnoob and 2 others
Yes bro I messaged my dad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, didntreadlol and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, didntreadlol and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Golang and 6 others
Are u guys same age? And is she hot?

yeah we were. i was getting my second undergrad and she was a phd student. not really hot but she used to touch me, let me cheat on quizzes, and give me other people's notes

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Yes only one dude who i used to hang around with in class but never really outside of school. After we messaged back and forth he invited me to parties and we are good friends rn.

As for girls, i only messaged back 2 girls i found hot and had some type of former history with, only one responded positively. The other ignored my message

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
I had many sexy classmates. the girl that sat next to me was also banging hot.

Too bad i didn't talk to any of them jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and sloopnoob
i randomly emailed a girl in class i had never spoken to regarding some club thing. i had a valid reason to do so but she started avoiding me and i think it was really creepy for her somehow

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
i randomly emailed a girl in class i had never spoken to regarding some club thing. i had a valid reason to do so but she started avoiding me and i think it was really creepy for her somehow

this is exactly what just happened to me recently on instagram except we did speak before albeit briefly. she just blocked me yesterday after i asked where she found a picture

even with social media and everything being so out in the open and easily discoverable, they still get creeped out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Feanor and didntreadlol
this is exactly what just happened to me recently on instagram except we did speak before albeit briefly. she just blocked me yesterday after i asked where she found a picture

even with social media and everything being so out in the open and easily discoverable, they still get creeped out
it's so annoying because you wouldn't even think twice about doing this with a guy. think about when you need to get with in contact with a guy, you like ask people his number or find his social media accounts. it's hypocritical because women are much bigger social media sleuths than men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice