Did any one of you actually get cucked at least once

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autist
It's a meme that chad cucks normie but I'm wondering if it actually happened to you. I did get cucked by this gay alien north atlandid htn once with this foid I met at a ward jfl. But that's only a one time occurance for me thankfully.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProBono, i_love_roosters, uksucks and 1 other person
I'm admitting to the most humiliating things yet I still get 0 interaction

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
It's a meme that chad cucks normie but I'm wondering if it actually happened to you. I did get cucked by this gay alien north atlandid htn once with this foid I met at a ward jfl. But that's only a one time occurance for me thankfully.
Can’t get cucked if you’ve never had a gf

• So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
All my past onetises chose better looking and taller guys over me if that counts

When I was a fat low mtn i got cucked by a (fyi im being for real) 6"4 a10 swedish mogger. Fscially prob around high htn - low cl but with a good pheno

I got mentally cucked when my whore LTB orbiter regrew her virginity and became 100% submissive to a real life Chad.

That's when I became the one and only stone cold fakecel and learned bitches aren't shit.

She got 0 reciprocation from him which makes me feel better at least :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Nah

• +1
I did get cucked once...was with my crush when i was 10, we spoke alot and shared so much together one friday, No school work cus it was a fun day. Then the teachers son comes and she disappears. I hang out with my friends only to find her with him and other girls laughing, he was better than most guys then, even taller. Brutal experience...but I'm glad his a ltn manlet now, I heightmog him thanks to puberty

• JFL
Nah, never had relationship so i can never get cucked:bigbrain:

• +1
Humiliated? Yes!
Cucked? No! To be cucked i means I had a girl before, which never happened.

• +1