Did any other gymgoers get a smv boost back in early 2022

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Last year I got an insane smv boost from phsyque on online dating but ever since beginning of 2023 my smv went down -50% pretty much in the span of a month..

And in the last 3 weeks it’s gone down another -20%. Seems to have stabilized this week but what the fuck?

Keep in mind I’m still using the 2022 pics haven’t even changed pics

And no it’s not the algo I’m not even using tinder. It’s happening when talking to girls too

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
How the fuck are you measuring it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 18522 and schizo echochamber
I think covid changed how women interact on OLD temporarily working in your favour, the other factor is TikTok making roid maxxing extremely prevalent, resulting in jacked and tanned guys being common and subsequently women being desensitised to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 30679
Seemed like a trend peak back in late 2021-mid 2022, how I got plenty of foids in that time out of body pics alone. Now most women just see gymmaxxers as autists with no social life, it’s also becoming more common, back to normal.

• So Sad
Reactions: TheBrownOne
I think covid changed how women interact on OLD temporarily working in your favour, the other factor is TikTok making roid maxxing extremely prevalent, resulting in jacked and tanned guys being common and subsequently women being desensitised to it

How so about Covid? This was literally less than a year ago for me tbh

Also yeah about your last part fucking normies ruin everything man

That’s going to be looksmaxxing next year. Every mf is going to have fillers and women will be desensitized to it

Tiktok ruined it for anyone with just above average physique, now you have to take roids and sub 13 BF to surprise a foid. Top 0.001 percentile of physiques probably.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Literally over if you don't roid and maax out your physique
No woman will ever love you
Even then your face can also fuck u
Legit over

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Seemed like a trend peak back in late 2021-mid 2022, how I got plenty of foids in that time out of body pics alone. Now most women just see gymmaxxers as autists with no social life, it’s also becoming more common, back to normal.

I think there’s recently a trend of hating on Gymcels now which is temporarily lowering smv too

Look at all the recent Gymcel hate videos by the big influencers like tech lead and goatis

Almost every TikTok video now where the dude has a semi bad face there’s people saying shit about the face

Last edited:
How so about Covid? This was literally less than a year ago for me tbh

Also yeah about your last part fucking normies ruin everything man
Covid forced a lot of girls to OLD because they couldn’t get it irl so the ratio on the app was slightly better, I think this had some lingering affect once everything opened up after covid but it’s all gone now, and tbh I think it’s even worse than pre covid in terms of female standards, hypergammy etc. I’ve noticed exactly what you described in the op myself too

I think there’s recently a trend of hating on Gymcels now which is temporarily lowering smv to

Look at all the recent Gymcel hate videos by the big influencers like tech lead and goatis

Almost every TikTok video now where the dude has a semi bad face there’s people saying shit about the face
What I meant when I said women see gymmaxxers as autists, gymcels are getting a more negative view by the day.

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
also I’d say before 2022 I’d have crazy success too

Beginning of 2022 I maybe got like a +20% smv boost then it went -50% in 2023 and -20% in last 3 weeks

• So Sad
Something like 40% of guys on OLD are roided. Over if you aren't roiding in 2023

• +1
Something like 40% of guys on OLD are roided. Over if you aren't roiding in 2023
I’ve got a good natty phsyque

I don’t think it’s an roiding issue I think roiders are having less as well

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
I’ve got a good natty phsyque

I don’t think it’s an roiding issue I think roiders are having less as well
You'll never be able to compete as a natty. PEDs are OP, I took a light sarms cycle and it mogs natty lifting hard. Also women now comment on my "perfect" physique. I never got that compliment when I was natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
You'll never be able to compete as a natty. PEDs are OP, I took a light sarms cycle and it mogs natty lifting hard. Also women now comment on my "perfect" physique. I never got that compliment when I was natty
Age and lifting experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back