Did anybody get a better jawline chewing gum?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I saw a thread that was made by an alt of @StudyHacks where he showed us his results with chewing. I'm about to buy falim gum off Amazon. Please let me know if it.s worth it or cope. And what else I can chew on to improve my jawline?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Theres some controversy with some dudes saying it'll cause a round jaw and some saying it makes your jaw better looking.. tbh i dont know anymore man

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
@DeusHax

• So Sad
Reactions: dogtown
how would the jaw be even if you chew

wouldn't chewing on anything made of rubber have the same effect?

I took like 300ug of acid yesterday and I was biting hard as fuck on my teeth as I was melting (forgot I had gum until half way) and the next morning my jaw and masseters definition was through the roof

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
round jaw or not, it still looks better than a shitty non existing jaw. it wont look bloatet if you are lean in general

Is it worth it if to chew if already have a decent jaw, but my zygos are quite bigger than the jaw

worked for me pretty fast as it made my jaw angles wider. however chewing tends to make your jaw rounder when you are not lean enough or have high set masseters.

If you have a normal jaw while lean do it minimally

i chew regularly and it made my jaw look way better. Idk if its caused by mewing or chewing gum but after 6 months its a great difference

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Steve bachall
GTFO Chad.

Get on Tinder and admit to being a child sex offender and a criminal.

You'll slay 100x

I took like 300ug of acid yesterday and I was biting hard as fuck on my teeth as I was melting (forgot I had gum until half way) and the next morning my jaw and masseters definition was through the roof
Muscles don't grow overnight you baboon

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

should I chew or will it cause more asymmetry?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

should I chew or will it cause more asymmetry?

Your jaw grew at a 200 degree angle. I'd be surprised if you can see the back of jaw under your ears

Your jaw grew at a 200 degree angle. I'd be surprised if you can see the back of jaw under your ears
This is before I started chewing. now I gained more jaw muscles i think but it looks more bloated. I'm probably going to stop chewing gum because of bloating though