Did anybody have experience with acne.org's benzoyl peroxide face wash?

holy shit, is this really a question?
let me imagine your skin and see if itll work.
benzoyl peroxide will work but your skin will get used to it quick.
use it with a clindamycin gel.

It works but I Would not use it personally. A few of my friends say that they got irritation and itchiness from it. One said they got hives but that might have just been an allergic reaction or somethin.

It works but I Would not use it personally. A few of my friends say that they got irritation and itchiness from it. One said they got hives but that might have just been an allergic reaction or somethin.
Maybe they used previous version because they say it does not overdries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72479
holy shit, is this really a question?
let me imagine your skin and see if itll work.
benzoyl peroxide will work but your skin will get used to it quick.
use it with a clindamycin gel.
Clindamycin is the antibiotic to which you get used to even quicker:feelswah:

I think Benzoyl peroxide face wash is supposed to be left on for like a minute and then washed off. It’s common for people to get irritation, flaking, itchiness, etc from actives like BP or salicylic acid. It’s usually because they aren’t hydrating and moisturizing their skin enough, their skin barrier is not well maintained, or they introduced it too fast. When trying a new active ingredient you don’t go straight to using it everyday.

Works best to start off 1 or 2x a week and move up if you tolerate it well. When you are using drying products it’s also a good idea to not over cleanse your face, to moisturize more, and use products like hyaluronic acid or Vaseline to lock in moisture

I used to react badly to everything. Azelaic acid salicylic acid etcetera. It was because I didn’t know how to keep my skin hydrated properly. I have revisited these products after learning more about maintaining good skin barrier, and they work as intended.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72479