Did anyone else go from low inhib in middle school to a Hi inhib reject?

Schizotypalcel

Schizotypalcel

No looks for a mentalcel
Title.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, 6millionmaxx and trueceI
idk bro all i know is when i started masturbaitng it made me too hrony to talk to women

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
for me the opposite tbh, I'm not that low inhib but I'd say def not high

• Hmm...
for me the opposite tbh, I'm not that low inhib but I'd say def not high
I'm just curious to others experiences, i went to get getting expelled from schools to a complete recluse.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and trueceI
Yes

• +1
Always been high inhib

Last edited:
  • +1
Was always giga high inhib and socially anxious:incel:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Schizotypalcel
opposite

• +1
Mirin tbh i wish i was still, i just can't physically get myself to do the same shit like i used to.
Yo wtf?? I meant high inhib jfl , if i was low INHIB I wouldn’t be in this forum in the first place , since that’s one of my main problems

• +1
I'm just curious to others experiences, i went to get getting expelled from schools to a complete recluse.
Maybe you understood you have a lot to lose, for sure you don't want to be expelled, since it's only negative

• +1
Yo wtf?? I meant high inhib jfl , if i was low INHIB I wouldn’t be in this forum in the first place , since that’s one of my main problems
Srry i read wrong LMFAOOO :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
I ascended after high school, if I could go back in time with my current looks, I'd mog everyone.

• Love it
Maybe you understood you have a lot to lose, for sure you don't want to be expelled, since it's only negative
I see what you mean there's obv other aspects i miss other then causing issues for those around me. But i see what u mean no less

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Alcohol and jewish drugs are my only hope:feelsgood:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Tru honestly but drugs don't do much for me since i never really go out. Weed got old
Thing is I don't wanna get drunk on my own or even with a friend, it's gotta be at some big party or in a large group. Brutal I've never been really a part of those, specifically the former:hnghn:

• +1
Thing is I don't wanna get drunk on my own or even with a friend, it's gotta be at some big party or in a large group. Brutal I've never been really a part of those, specifically the former:hnghn:
Since i have some very close friends that seen me transition into total aspie, they invite me sometimes an most the time i'm just there nothing more nothing less (even when drunk im still hi inhib).

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
always been high inhib brah

• +1