Did anyone else just lose the lottery altogether

Deleted member 7823

Deleted member 7823

Bronze
So not only I'm subhuman but my family earns 1/2 amount of what we need to live off. We're like in the bottom 5-10% poverty wise living in a really ghetto area. My dad is neglectful and barely works. Mum has to do everything. We have to count pennies and have never done anyyy leisure activities as a family like going to a restaurant or whatever.

On top of that, childhood bullying has made me borderline mute and really stoic. I'm bad at sharing my emotions therefore i cant connect with other ppl.

Even more than that, whenever, we go out to buy food or stuff, people are always so insensitive and glare. Treat us like dirt bc we're at the bottom.

Tdlr: sob story time: looks and power are everything.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, mewcoper, WadlowMaxxing and 15 others
(Not larp)Can’t relate every time I sent a girl a picture of me when I was little they always talk about how my mom is so pretty and my dad has a good frame he’s 6’3 with wide shoulders he used to be really good at baseball but I’m not rich I’m just average wealth wise but all I got so far is amazing coloring for jbs and a 5 to 5.25 psl face and being 6 ft but no wide shoulders Im just a pretty boy right now

Last edited:
find a job asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, aspieSavage and Deleted member 9852
(Not larp)Can’t relate every time I sent a girl a picture of me when I was little they always talk about how my mom is so pretty and my dad has a good frame he’s 6’3 with wide shoulders he used to be really good at baseball but I’m not rich I’m just average wealth wise but all I got so far is amazing coloring for jbs and a 5 to 5.25 psl face and being 6 ft but no wide shoulders Im just a pretty boy right now
Nobody asked you to rub it in his face.

Also, you are a solid 1.5 PSL points below what you believe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro, Dunkelheit and 7 others
Hey man that really sucks, I'm sorry to hear your childhood was shit on top of the issues at home. I had a rough childhood too with bullying and other kinds of abuse. Your problems with your emotions can heal over time. How are your grades? IQ? what are your life plans?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 10536
suicide is near

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

I wasn’t bragging but ok I was just saying I couldn’t relate and no I’m not I’m atleast 5 psl

You should get your dad to lube up his old baseball bat and shove it up your rectum. Really widen your hips and give you that robust build jbs loveee :love:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, vaninskybird, Deleted member 6538 and 1 other person
You should get your dad to lube up his old baseball bat and shove it up your rectum. Really widen your hips and give you that robust build jbs loveee :love:
Would love that tbh I have a shit build Im I’m just a tall twink

I don’t want to post pics here again because people saved that shit and they keep calling me a Jew because of my fat nose tip

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Yerico7, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
I don’t want to post pics here again because people saved that shit and they keep calling me a Jew because of my fat nose tip
pm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Ngl i feel bad for u.

Well, the only thing one could say is that it's easier for you to have a better future than your past. As you become an adult, you get the chance to escape poverty. You get to leave your shitty family situation and live on your own with some friends. Etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Well, the only thing one could say is that it's easier for you to have a better future than your past. As you become an adult, you get the chance to escape poverty. You get to leave your shitty family situation and live on your own with some friends. Etc
Yeah and additionally, if you want kids, you'd set them up with a better life than you had and your great, great, grandkids will be teramoggers (how I look at it tbh)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

I suppose. The only positive i see is growing up faster in a way. Also when you get treated like that, over time you become numb and lose all empathy for other people. I hope i reach that stage one day.
Feel like im 35 at 17

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot and turkproducer
So not only I'm subhuman but my family earns 1/2 amount of what we need to live off. We're like in the bottom 5-10% poverty wise living in a really ghetto area. My dad is neglectful and barely works. Mum has to do everything. We have to count pennies and have never done anyyy leisure activities as a family like going to a restaurant or whatever.

On top of that, childhood bullying has made me borderline mute and really stoic. I'm bad at sharing my emotions therefore i cant connect with other ppl.

Even more than that, whenever, we go out to buy food or stuff, people are always so insensitive and glare. Treat us like dirt bc we're at the bottom.

not all together, but i have a small ethic nose and black eyes while my mom and grandmother have green eyes and straight 10/10 noses

Sorry to hear that bro hows ur education/work going

Lmao that's rich coming from a curry trucel with the skin color of diarrhea.

Lmao that's rich coming from a curry trucel with the skin color of diarrhea.
-
Wontstop

OP I completely lost. Low tier normie white dad, south east asian mother. Dad is mentally unstable and really low IQ, mother is also incredibly low IQ. Dad beat my face in at 8 years old because he was having a bad day, ruining my life. Now I have a crooked nose and assymetrical eyes.

Also nobody raised me so I'm incredibly high inhib, I can't help it at all. I am not good looking so nobody wants to be around me and I just CANT fraud NT. I don't know anything about anything. All I know is how to survive and the basics I was taught from attending government mandated schooling.

I will always be at a disadvantage. I'm honestly not fit for society. People don't really like having my around. I'm unnattractive. Girls ignore me.

I have to cope with this. I had a literal panic attacks (fast, uncontrollable breathing and my arms were shaking uncontrollably) for over an hour and I couldn't stop thinking about how over it was for me and how unnattractive I am.

I'm learning to accept the whitepill at the moment. It is indeed over for me, and the only way for me to enjoy life is if I get past it, and that's what I'm doing. Who gives a fuck if it's cope, the purpose of life is to be happy not morally justified. Cope all you want, you gain everything and lose nothing.

• +1
Reactions: youngbraziliannigga, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10679
sorry bro life is unfair, if i were you'd id get a job and just grind that save up money and just do that after school and on the weekend because im assuming you don't really have a busy social life that way you can earn money and also start saving for looksmaxing

I suppose. The only positive i see is growing up faster in a way. Also when you get treated like that, over time you become numb and lose all empathy for other people. I hope i reach that stage one day.
Feel like im 35 at 17
It’s better to feel 35 at 17 than the other way around

OP I completely lost. Low tier normie white dad, south east asian mother. Dad is mentally unstable and really low IQ, mother is also incredibly low IQ. Dad beat my face in at 8 years old because he was having a bad day, ruining my life. Now I have a crooked nose and assymetrical eyes.

Also nobody raised me so I'm incredibly high inhib, I can't help it at all. I am not good looking so nobody wants to be around me and I just CANT fraud NT. I don't know anything about anything. All I know is how to survive and the basics I was taught from attending government mandated schooling.

I will always be at a disadvantage. I'm honestly not fit for society. People don't really like having my around. I'm unnattractive. Girls ignore me.

I have to cope with this. I had a literal panic attacks (fast, uncontrollable breathing and my arms were shaking uncontrollably) for over an hour and I couldn't stop thinking about how over it was for me and how unnattractive I am.

I'm learning to accept the whitepill at the moment. It is indeed over for me, and the only way for me to enjoy life is if I get past it, and that's what I'm doing. Who gives a fuck if it's cope, the purpose of life is to be happy not morally justified. Cope all you want, you gain everything and lose nothing.
I am really sorry bro, you're dad should be jailed for beating your face so bad that it ruined it long term. Shit really sucks for people that grow in abusive households, I hope shit gets better for you brocel.