Did anyone else’s midface shorten?

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
Like, most people’s midfaces lengthen a lot from when theyre born to when theyre fully grown. For me it did the oppisite. As a kid my midface to lower third was 3:2, and now its 2:3. I’ve only seen the same happen with black people

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Ascеnd and Imretarded?
lucky fucker.

Those who know what happened to me know I wasn't supposed to be here

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, slavicpsycho and Imretarded?
Like, most people’s midfaces lengthen a lot from when theyre born to when theyre fully grown. For me it did the oppisite. As a kid my midface to lower third was 3:2, and now its 2:3. I’ve only seen the same happen with black people
lucky fucker.

Those who know what happened to me know I wasn't supposed to be here
that's not good nigguhs

• +1
Reactions: Putin, slavicpsycho and ChadL1te
Id rather be 5'4 then have horse long face

that's not good nigguhs
No it fucking isnt, but because Im a champion I can still slay every now and then. Most humans in my position would've given up and LDARd.

Good thing Im not like the rest.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff and Imretarded?
cus you wont be tall skull god
IMG 8316
No it fucking isnt, but because Im a champion I can still slay every now and then. Most humans in my position would've given up and LDARd.

Good thing Im not like the rest.
short midface is cope. Just be horseface with hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baerr, gookcelriceR, n9wiff and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Putin
Nigga My first comment wasn't for your situation:feelswhat:

nigguh

wtf is that bruh
Its just an appearance of a tall skull but not scientifically. Realistically dolichocephalic skulls only exist in like 0.5% or less percent of europeans

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Putin and Imretarded?
Its just an appearance of a tall skull but not scientifically. Realistically dolichocephalic skulls only exist in like 0.5% or less percent of europeans
Wtf are you on about brah. Wdym 0.5%? Most nordics and meds are doli:feelswhat:

I got 0.825 cephalic index but have 26 cm tall skull. Chink width and nordic length and dinarid height:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Wtf are you on about brah. Wdym 0.5%? Most nordics and meds are doli:feelswhat:

I got 0.825 cephalic index but have 26 cm tall skull. Chink width and nordic length and dinarid height:feelshehe:
I have 27.5 skull yet im meso. This is a map of doli, meso and brachy
IMG 9798
IMG 9799
IMG 9800

• Hmm...
No way, looks like bullshit maps
Nigga its humanphenotypes. The reality is most people just use doli and brachy terms generally not literally

• Hmm...
That’s litterly a compact ass midface

Just a short lower third makes it look long
Wouldnt a compact midface feature a small nose, hence the name?

Nigga its humanphenotypes. The reality is most people just use doli and brachy terms generally not literally
I don't believe in doli or brachy, it's horseshit. You either have long face or short face, or medium face.

Everything else is faggot aspie bullcrap

• JFL
I don't believe in doli or brachy, it's horseshit. You either have long face or short face, or medium face.

Everything else is faggot aspie bullcrap
Okay nigga well thats what I meant earlier. My skull appears doli (tall) but im scientifically meso

• +1
Okay nigga well thats what I meant earlier. My skull appears doli (tall) but im scientifically meso
Nothing scientific about it.

does my face look like it has same cephalic index as a chinaman
IMG 8045
IMG 8486

Faggot race scientists be measuring distance between brow ridge and occipital for no good reason while narcies just look at people's faces and go 'looks like a wide faced fuck, kys' ERM ACTUALLY HES MESOCEPHALIC SO REGULAR

• JFL

View attachment 3179092
View attachment 3179093

Faggot race scientists be measuring distance between brow ridge and occipital for no good reason while narcies just look at people's faces and go 'looks like a wide faced fuck, kys' ERM ACTUALLY HES MESOCEPHALIC SO REGULAR
Nigga :lul: trust me I agree, I call short faced subhumans brachys and lean tall skulled dolis regardless.

View attachment 3179092
Do you like your eyebrows?

• +1
Nigga :lul: trust me I agree, I call short faced subhumans brachys and lean tall skulled dolis regardless.

Do you like your eyebrows?
based and agreement pilled

They're good shape but i need more density on sides towards my zygos which im fixing with minoxidil.

Also using minoxidil to fix hairline so forehead width becomes in plane with outer ends of eyebrows vertically and also to reduce my M hairline shape to cube or rounded

• +1
Warsaw will be nuked, it have been part of the Russian Empire for centuries, and now they are barking at us
How do you feel getting phenotype mogged

• JFL
Warsaw will be nuked, it have been part of the Russian Empire for centuries, and now they are barking at us
German and Russian sperm will flood the streets of warsaw like it did many times before:blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Putin
based and agreement pilled

They're good shape but i need more density on sides towards my zygos which im fixing with minoxidil.

Also using minoxidil to fix hairline so forehead width becomes in plane with outer ends of eyebrows vertically and also to reduce my M hairline shape to cube or rounded
Yeah I have the same exact eyebrows i kinda hate them tbh. I want them to be higher set, thinner, and arched just more feminine in general

• +1
  • +1
We are not talking about horses here

Which one mogs? And why do you think I'm getting pheno mogged?

Exactly
Which one do you think, the aristocratic tall skulled north pontid or the fat alcoholic mongrel?

Exactly
well what we call a horse face is someone with a bigass midface so yea

Yeah I have the same exact eyebrows i kinda hate them tbh. I want them to be higher set, thinner, and arched just more feminine in general
Bro wants to be a woman

My sister said i have joker smile. Cus my eyes are true hunter badboy eyes

Exactly
This time no austrians to trigger german autism:feelswhat:

• JFL
Which one do you think, the aristocratic tall skulled north pontid or the fat alcoholic mongrel?
Both look like shit but I agree poles usually drink a lot of alcohol

Bro wants to be a woman

My sister said i have joker smile. Cus my eyes are true hunter badboy eyes

This time no austrians to trigger german autism:feelswhat:
Not even. I just want to reduce my ogre/hypermasc features as much as possible then I might look into other stuff. We both got hunter eyes

• +1
Both look like shit but I agree poles usually drink a lot of alcohol
I drink alcohol cause it feels good. If you still haven't managed to processe it the left one is a polish pheno and the right is russian

Not even. I just want to reduce my ogre/hypermasc features as much as possible then I might look into other stuff. We both got hunter eyes
take tEstosterone

• +1
  • JFL
I drink alcohol cause it feels good. If you still haven't managed to processe it the left one is a polish pheno and the right is russian
The right one doesn't look Russian at all. Russia is one of the most non-drinking countries in Europe BTW

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Imretarded?
The right one doesn't look Russian at all. Russia is one of the most non-drinking countries in Europe BTW
Damn all the stereotypes are wrong wtf
IMG 8487

• +1
take tEstosterone
Lol, I actually am :p. But right now its just reversing the damage I did to myself. I took anti estrogens for over a year in my youth because I thought it would make me taller lmao, so It'll be months before I see real progress

• +1
all these stereotypes come from the White House, faggots are spreading non-existent shit
more like the cuck house:feelshah:

poopieheads

Lol, I actually am :p. But right now its just reversing the damage I did to myself. I took anti estrogens for over a year in my youth because I thought it would make me taller lmao, so It'll be months before I see real progress
You grow boobies yet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Putin and slavicpsycho

poopieheads

You grow boobies yet?
Nonono I hope I dont. Im blessed with zero gyno which is very rare for today, it signals superior genetics cause it seems like everyone else has it

• +1

poopieheads

You grow boobies yet?
I think if America collapsed, no one except the president's residence (cuck house) will notice it.

• JFL
Nonono I hope I dont. Im blessed with zero gyno which is very rare for today, it signals superior genetics cause it seems like everyone else has it
I got zero gyno:feelshah:

• Woah
I think if America collapsed, no one except the president's residence (cuck house) will notice it.
President is too busy playing super mario tbh

• JFL
President is too busy playing super mario tbh
I don't think the president of America is playing supermario, with his dementia he probably doesn't know how to turn on a game console

• +1
I don't think the president of America is playing supermario, with his dementia he probably doesn't know how to turn on a game console
nah thats just a funny joke he plays.

he's actually 190 iq but just doesn't care about leading so he just bullshits it and sees if he could get elected

• +1