did anyone ever read anything about aqualyx

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
I suppose it's something like kybella, or literally it. At this point it's an obvious last thing left to try to do, before surgeries.
Thoughts? Anything?
Should probably google...

It's an injectable fat burner, it won't make you lean but it can burn some local fat
I would never use it near my face tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
The risk of fucking up is too high. The fat pads on the face are too thin and need to be symmetrical, when you inject it you risk burning too much fat or getting assymetrical results.
I would rather try topical fat burners that work slower or, better yet, get lean by dieting and exercising.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 10536
The risk of fucking up is too high. The fat pads on the face are too thin and need to be symmetrical, when you inject it you risk burning too much fat or getting assymetrical results.
I would rather try topical fat burners that work slower or, better yet, get lean by dieting and eating less.
Don't have to inject a huge amount. Can work it the same way as fillers. 100 injections of 0.05ml over a period of 1 month.
One would figure this place would be all over stuff like that. Literally point and remove fat from anywhere in your body. Esp. considering how coveted is lean face aesthetics.
Diet is a meme at some point and unsustainable long term.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Don't have to inject a huge amount. Can work it the same way as fillers. 100 injections of 0.05ml over a period of 1 month.
One would figure this place would be all over stuff like that. Literally point and remove fat from anywhere in your body. Esp. considering how coveted is lean face aesthetics.
Diet is a meme at some point and unsustainable long term.
Keep us updated if you do it tbh
Never seen anyone here doing it before

Keep us updated if you do it tbh
Never seen anyone here doing it before
Am probably ordering. Shit's cheap af, and if not in the face, can always dump it into a belly area.
Seems like a no brainer, besides there might be something bad about it, thus this thread.

I would rather try topical fat burners that work slower or, better yet, get lean by dieting and exercising.
topical fat burners?