Did anyone experience bizygomatic width increase from Chewing

Almu

Almu

Title

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Mate I dont think thats possible that your bizygomatic breadth could increase from chewing. The most that will happen is masseteric hypertrophy, and if you're not lean thats a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Mate I dont think thats possible that your bizygomatic breadth could increase from chewing. The most that will happen is masseteric hypertrophy, and if you're not lean thats a bad thing.
Chewing does strengthen the temporalis and masetter and since its under the bizygomatic bone doesnt it broaden the bizygos according to Wolff's law and Mechanostat ?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
No.
Get mse

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Only my lower third increased with chewing, u have to bonesmash the zygos.

I dont think I need mse besides that its pretty expensive right ?

Wont it cause asymmetry
MSE may be expensive but it is the biggest non surgical facemaxx. Bigger palate (better smile) more space in mouth and nose (better breathing) and byzygomatic increase.

MSE may be expensive but it is the biggest non surgical facemaxx. Bigger palate (better smile) more space in mouth and nose (better breathing) and byzygomatic increase.
When would you consider MSE.

cute avi

• Love it
Reactions: Almu
surgery or rope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Steph4gr and Almu
When would you consider MSE.
Im getting it for aesthetic reasons. I have bad zygos and narrow palate. MSE is always a win.

i have a narrow palate after braces i had from an injury bending some teeth out of place and a mild crossbite.

would mse ruin my face, see picture, id like my wider palate from childhood back but i dont want to lose hollow cheeks.

Yes I did. Chewed mastic gum for 2 good months. I stopped cause I didn't want my masseters to turn even bigger but it definitely made my cheekbones more defined because of the skin stretching.

Still cope on it's own though, I NEED MAXILLARY EXPANSION

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Mine is fucking 15cm

Mine is fucking 15cm
How did you meassure
Yes I did. Chewed mastic gum for 2 good months. I stopped cause I didn't want my masseters to turn even bigger but it definitely made my cheekbones more defined because of the skin stretching.

Still cope on it's own though, I NEED MAXILLARY EXPANSION
How wide is you Bigonial width in relation to bizygomatic

How did you meassure

Mine is both about 15cm I think, put your bizygo inbetween window and measure it with rular.

What is a good number
I say 14 to 14.5, but small skull can be attractive. Black guys have small skull and I think they look awesome with heroic proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Almu and Deleted member 2846
WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp WeirdChamp

How did you meassure

It got alot wider. Since the Zygos should be wider I'll have to significantly expand my maxilla

It got alot wider. Since the Zygos should be wider I'll have to significantly expand my maxilla
Can this work post puberty?

Definitely. Just stop whenever you feel like you're starting to look weird. Progress doesn't happen overnight but you can definitely keep track on it

Definitely
NZf79dL.png

Last edited:
Only my lower third increased with chewing, u have to bonesmash the zygos.

how old are you and your lower jaw became wider? Was it noticeable?

theoretically yes