Did anyone had lower self esteem after being blackpilled?

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
I almost got mentally destroyed tbh it hit me like a fucking train. What was your reaction after the first blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 275, bonesoverblood and 4 others
I just became more at peace actually

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans, joao and Deleted member 4804
My life is 180 degrees changed to the negative. Realtalk, the blackpill destroyed my life. Also because im oldcel, and can see how much i missed, just because of my poor genetics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Blitz
My life is 180 degrees changed to the negative. Realtalk, the blackpill destroyed my life. Also because im oldcel, and can see how much i missed, just because of my poor genetics.
Blackpill isn't mentally healthy for anyone. But knowing the truth is much better.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and joao
My confidence and ego was destroyed before finding the blackpill. The blackpill just told me why it got destroyed

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, turkproducer, BeestungLipsTheory and 4 others
Thanks to the blackpill I understand why I was bullied in middle school and why I'm lifemogged by my brothers.

I almost got mentally destroyed tbh it hit me like a fucking train. What was your reaction after the first blackpill?
it made me depressed but i ascended hard. now life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
I just became more at peace actually

• +1
I was born in the blackpill.

• +1
It's not a surprise I've always been obssesed with my looks because i knew what was going on.

After the blackpill my knowledge is better defined and sharp.

Also there's the everything matters theory, I didn't realize that one tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 4675 and IWantToMax
At the beginning I felt like shit everytime I browsed Lookism or Looksmax, but my self esteem was already quite low back then.

It actually got better with time and I'm feeling better than ever now

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, stuckneworleans and RAITEIII
I feel better after swallowing the blackpill and don’t have to blame myself for the fact most women have sky high standards.

ive always been aware of my subhumanity, i just didnt have the medical terminology to explain it

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 2733, Blitz and 1 other person
I always had low self estem due to always getting bullied in school but when I got blackpilled it completly have killed me....

The first time I got blackpilled was when I read that post of a female where she says that compliments from ugly men are creepy while compliments from hot guys make her day. I legit was traumatized. When I discovered lookism I was literally shocked. But it doesn't matter anyway, I have always had a shit low self esteem with women and different looks-realated complexes.

I feel better after swallowing the blackpill and don’t have to blame myself for the fact most women have sky high standards.

Attachments

• 1580370027661.png
    1580370027661.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Maybe slightly or a lot but was already low self esteem

• +1

• Love it
The blackpill hit me really hard when a 6psl foid on reddit told me she really liked my face (she was also lesbian I might add jfl). That's when I knew face is literally everything.

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood and Blitz
The first time I got blackpilled was when I read that post of a female where she says that compliments from ugly men are creepy while compliments from hot guys make her day. I legit was traumatized. When I discovered lookism I was literally shocked. But it doesn't matter anyway, I have always had a shit low self esteem with women and different looks-realated complexes.
What kills me the most is that I witness these day and night reactions. They literally switch personality in an instant just because someone is psl 6+. And that's the moment I become invisible.

The blackpill actually raised my self esteem made me realize how much more of a degenerate everyone is than me and how girls are all slutsand shit. Made me feel better about myself.(most not all girls are sluts)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Yes indeed, I hit rock bottom when I swallowed the blackpill, Its gotten better though since I started improving myself.

Almost killed myself because of it lmao

better but also worse at the same time. Like I used to compare myself with my equally ugly, loser friends and have a healthy self-esteem within that social circle. 'Nobody is having sex, everyone is playing videogames all day, I am doing fine.' I didn't care much about the winners in life and was reasonably happy with the position I had.

The blackpill opened my eyes to the rest of the world and I started comparing myself to the popular guys and winners I met in my life, which lowered my self-esteem. At the same time I looksmaxed and feel above those that would've been my equals before.

So it's weird, I feel much more subhuman compared to those above me, but at the same time feel much better than those below me. It's mental torture tbh, it's a constant mental conflict.

rather be blackpilled now then grow up to be a 45 year old wage cuck with whore wife and kids who don’t love you.

I got more inspired, fuck these cucks

Right when i started to care about relationships i got blackpilled. Never had a self esteem before and i dont know if i have one now, so fuck it

• +1