Did anyone have a oneitis that actually liked them? My story. BRUTAL.

U

uksucks

Iron
From other posts they usually never liked you, but mine did, and that makes it even worse.

In fact mine was the first girl to ever give me a proper ioi, a head tilted flirtatious smile after staring at me.

I studied STEM at uni in UK. I was one of if not the best looking on my course (not saying much, stem courses are full of subhumans).

There were 3 attractive girls. One of them was an Italian Stacy lite. I never thought she would be attracted to me, never had a girl in my life.

She started staring back at me in lectures, holding eye contract for 7s.

Once on campus between lectures, she saw I was standing near (she was with her friend), then she was looking at me, feet pointing, just watching me walk across the square and back because I was too pussy to talk to her.

Then I looked at her and she instantly tilted her head and smiled seductively with her eyes, like no smile I had ever reveieved before.

I was terrified of her. I walked off and felt good because I had never had that before, I didn't even need sex to make me happy. The validation alone was enough.

Then in the next lecture she sat on the seat across the aisle on the same level as me quite close and not near her friends where she normally sat.

Her 2 friends would also watch me a lot, one of them smiled at me loads but I never spoke to her.

It wasn't until best year when I took phenibut and just walked up to her and asked for her number didn't even introduce myself. She was startled but gave it anyway.

I texted her 2 days later (autistic pua strat doesn't work) she replied within 10-30mins each time. Then I asked her out and she told me she has a bf, he was visiting her etc.

So brutal I couldn't believe it. Literally a week before I caught her looking at me sideways in a lecture.

She would continue to smile and stare at me even though she had a bf. I guess she wanted attention, even thiugh she had like 20friends and orbiters on the course alone, IG that wasn't enough.

I went to a bar alone to approachcel and I couldn't believe it but she walked in, I the saw she was with a guy, expecting to see a Chad, instead it was a chubby manlet. Literal suicidefuel.

This guy 170cm no taller, 0 facial definition, looked like 30yr old too, got to fuck this Stacy lite whilst I was an inkwell. How do you cope with that?

I went home immediately, that ruined my day.

Also she started wearing Gucci, LV clothes, IG he bought it for her. People wrongly assume betabuxing is 25yr old + or that women don't need men for money they make their own - massive cope. Betabuxing exists at all ages (maybe not in HS).

I ended up becoming an approachcel because or her. She gave me confidence thinking I was attractive enough to get results (not in UK I'm not and also I'm autistic)

A thread for another day.

I wont talk about her again like the Greek guy does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, Gaygymmaxx, Clark69 and 3 others
but YOU see, "Just talk to her and GO outside"
is actually real advice, its not even chadsplanning

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
but YOU see, "Just talk to her and GO outside"
is actually real advice, its not even chadsplanning
When you're a diagnosed autist this rarely works.

My only hope is geomaxing to countries with huge language and cultural barrier e.g south America, russia

Yes. in high school there was an HTB who was tall and smart. she never wore makeup and fogged the girls who did. when i first saw her, i immediately got a crush, an oneitis

for a week, she kept getting closer and initiated more conversations each day. we played basketball together, and the next day after school had ended, she came up to me and said "I love you, I have a crush on you". I walked away flustered bc I didn't know what to do, and was it so sudden

6+ years later she's still single. I blew my chance because of high inhibition and ignorance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and uksucks
Yes. in high school there was an HTB who was tall and smart. she never wore makeup and fogged the girls who did. when i first saw her, i immediately got a crush, an oneitis

for a week, she kept getting closer and initiated more conversations each day. we played basketball together, and the next day after school had ended, she came up to me and said "I love you, I have a crush on you". I walked away flustered bc I didn't know what to do, and was it so sudden

6+ years later she's still single. I blew my chance because of high inhibition and ignorance
Wow that's brutal.

I also had really high inhib. In school age 15ish one of the better looking girls kept trying to kiss me but I would pretend to not want to and lean back etc. Could have had first kiss at 15 now still kisless FML.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

A girl left a love note with a chocolate in my bag and I found it after next school year when I was cleaning it out cuz I got a new bag that year :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69 and PARISIEN

She’s still single u have your shot stop faggotmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
A girl left a love note with a chocolate in my bag and I found it after next school year when I was cleaning it out cuz I got a new bag that year :lul:
Fakecel reported

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Damn most I got was a girls bra in my bag at school. Still dunno if it was a prank or a sign.

Fakecel reported
She was probably ugly

That's back when I was my real nigga self and kinda loose in public, would make jokes

Now...
Patrick Sigma GIF by Facepunch Studios

• So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN
Damn most I got was a girls bra in my bag at school. Still dunno if it was a prank or a sign.
That is weird asf :lul:

If it was a big size maybe it was the busty girl putting in there as hers would be most distinguishable? :feelsohh:

That is weird asf :lul:

If it was a big size maybe it was the busty girl putting in there as hers would be most distinguishable? :feelsohh:
Lol nah it was small. Like a much younger girls bra found in lost property.

• JFL
So you need the white pill
I'm not a pessimistic or depressed guy at all

Just unrelatable to everyone... even my only friend :ogre:

• +1
I'm not a pessimistic or depressed guy at all

Just unrelatable to everyone... even my only friend :ogre:
I think I have fusionned with my depression and right now it’s just became my personality

• JFL
yea my ex but she left me and I'm more depressed than before. Would do it again btw

• JFL
Who is the greek guy lol

• +1
Yeah, because you are normies, and if you didn't descend you'll get other opportunities if you touch grass properly.

Normies going outside realizing that they can get affection because they are not truecels.

Did you try contacting her this year or something?