Did anyone here have a late growth spurt after age 17?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
At 17 how tall where you and how tall r u now? I am someone who talks about height often due to the fact I have tall parents but I am short myself (5’7) and remember being the same height since 12 years old or something…

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 21044 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
no nigga its over i have the same case

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, thereallegend, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
Check ur hormones not growing after 12 is not normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 21044 and racoon4
Check ur hormones not growing after 12 is not normal
I only remember my test levels and were 297 ng/dl from couple months ago

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 21044 and AlexBrown84
Docs always said I will be at least 6’2 when I was 11
you have to accept the truth its %99 over the other %1 chance is maybe you are turbo late bloomer which is very rare if i was you id check growth plates (not only wrists)

I only grew 2cm after 17.

After 18 so far nothing

I did but not weight wise, my shoulders didn't get wider until I was in my 20's, brow ridge wasn't prominent until I was 25~

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I did but not weight wise, my shoulders didn't get wider until I was in my 20's, brow ridge wasn't prominent until I was 25~
Well, thats normal.

For heights its rather unusual

i probably reach my max height at 17 max 18 i grew like crazy from 15 to 17 i went from the shortest in my class to second tallest

Well, thats normal.

For heights its rather unusual
I quit growing height wise at like 14, went from shortest to tallest at my school in a year or two and then everyone else caught up.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Your legs growth plates are prob either closed or closing soon but you can use gh/gh inducing peptide to grow your spine

i guess its over, people do grow heightwise until 21 but its really minimal. Only 1 inch

Yeah, but only an inch or so.

I did at 17 grew from 182cm to 184cm

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 21044
Ur bone structure, brain development and muscle mass increases until 25 but height stops at 18

i had one final growth spurt soon as i turned 18 and went up to 6.05ft from 5'8 thank god. now i have permanent stretch marks. i was busy ldaring and not getting any sunlight so its all genetics ig

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 22126
i had one final growth spurt soon as i turned 18 and went up to 6.05ft from 5'8 thank god. now i have permanent stretch marks. i was busy ldaring and not getting any sunlight so its all genetics ig
What ags did u hit puberty?

i was like 187.5cm at 16/17. now 188cm at 19.

although my brothers 17 now and had a huge growth spurt last 1-2 years. hes around my height now and still going. but vast majority of 17yos are done growing in height. rest are outliers

My brother had a late growth spurt at 19 and has grown like another 5cm. I am the opposite, I grew soon and my height stayed relativiely unchanged then.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and LowTrust
Grew 3cm since 18

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
i was 171-172 at 16 and now im 177-178 at 18. id say if you haven't grown at least a cm for a year (in your case 16-17) then you can be sure that your growth plates are fully fused and you wont grow any more.

it's possible but pretty rare. my wisdom tooth came out literally a year ago when i was 20 lol and its still growing (rare)

i think i grew 2cm after 18

but like i said, it's very rare.

I'm nearly 18 and am 6'2. This time last year I was 6'0. In June I was 6'0.75. In September I was 6'1.5, and I'm currently just scraping 6'2.
My jaw and zygos pretty much only started growing early this year and I don't have my wisdom teeth yet so I think I have a lot more to go.

185cm -> 191cm
17.5yo -> 20yo

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Me. Went from 5'7 to 5'9

I only remember my test levels and were 297 ng/dl from couple months ago

That's horrible for your age lol I was recovering from a cycle and I had 400 JFL

At 17 how tall where you and how tall r u now? I am someone who talks about height often due to the fact I have tall parents but I am short myself (5’7) and remember being the same height since 12 years old or something…
Not that this is medical advices but now would be the perfect time to hop on an aromatase inhibitor and do a testosterone only cycle

No such thing as a growth/late spurt, it is made up of higher igf levels which increase your height, sleep (only state were you can grow, ideally 9 hrs 8 is good depends on you,)drink lots of milk (it has igf, calcium, zinc, everything good at least 2 cups), eat lots of meat at least 80+ grams (for higher hgh). etc also do stretching to increase torso, drink lots of water. follow freakkforlifes 2.5 inch thread were he grew.

Roids or natty for frame growth ?

No such thing as a growth/late spurt, it is made up of higher igf levels which increase your height, sleep (only state were you can grow, ideally 9 hrs 8 is good depends on you,)drink lots of milk (it has igf, calcium, zinc, everything good at least 2 cups), eat lots of meat at least 80+ grams (for higher hgh). etc also do stretching to increase torso, drink lots of water. follow freakkforlifes 2.5 inch thread were he grew.
Fr, It's just igf-1, androgen and estrogen optimization

• +1
Reactions: brucel
I might have. I can't remember. My driver's license says I'm 5'6, and I don't think you give those details until you actually get your license, which would have been like 16.5 for me. Now I'm 5'8.5. I went through puberty super late.

Have you ropemaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51821
at 17 i was 6'5.5" now im 6'7

I quit growing height wise at like 14, went from shortest to tallest at my school in a year or two and then everyone else caught up.
Same, was 6'0 at 14 with stretch marks on my back (spine) from that spurt, my parents are giga black pilled and gave me HGH since I was like 10.

I grew 5 inches at 17