It really hurt

Meanwhile landwhales got 100's of simps

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Means you got fat

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
if u bulk properly, ur face shouldnt get bloated otherwise you just got fat

Facial fat distribution is mostly genetics and some mfs even have a bloated face while lean.
well then you have bottom tier genetics and I feel bad for you if your face aesthetics drastically worsens due to facial bloat from say 12% to 16%

well then you have bottom tier genetics and I feel bad for you if your face aesthetics drastically worsens due to facial bloat from say 12% to 16%
I look equally boneless at 12 and 16.

Yeah thats why surgery makes sense for me

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper

I wouldn't say needing to be lean or debloated is "bottom tier genetics" considering it is something that just about anyone can do with a bit of effort.

It's basically an effort barrier for aesthetics that has no effect on the end result as long as you give enough of a shit to pass the barrier.

Because you forgot to cut, you stupid bastard.

99% bulking gymcel get bloated

I am gonna bulk for 1.5 year straight without cutting, I'll be running many compounds and will try to gain as much muscle as possible before my first cut

Im bulked and I lost 100% attention from girl, but after cut I got more hollow cheeks than ever and attention back. :) So just cut, muscle doesnt matter for girls as much as face.

I wouldn't say needing to be lean or debloated is "bottom tier genetics" considering it is something that just about anyone can do with a bit of effort.

It's basically an effort barrier for aesthetics that has no effect on the end result as long as you give enough of a shit to pass the barrier.
Maybe I explained it badly, but the point im trying to make is going from say 12% to 16% doesn't do much for facial aesthetics because 16% is enough for most people to see their bone structure (or lack of). It's when going from <20% to something like 16% is a massive difference.

Thread stated bulking is a looksmin for face. But what I'm trying to say is it's not if you start at a lean bf like 12% and slowly bulk to 16

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and HerpDerpson