Did anyone read Mark Manson's book Models?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Or is just massive cope

Just be chad bro just be like me

Just be chad bro just be like me
2OU8Rit.gif

• Love it
Reactions: FBl
I have read almost all of The Subtle Art of not Giving a Fuck.

Well I've listened to the audio-book purchased from audbile.

It's on YouTube though and free.

I have read almost all of The Subtle Art of not Giving a Fuck.

Well I've listened to the audio-book purchased from audbile.

It's on YouTube though and free.

Are his books good? Or are they just bluepilled cope?

Mark Manson's books aren't necessarily cope, but they only apply once you've looksmaxxed. They're essentially a guide to being NT, do you think Chad has to read a book on how to act normal JFL

FYI, Mark says that all men should looksmax in Models so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Mark Manson's books aren't necessarily cope, but they only apply once you've looksmaxxed. They're essentially a guide to being NT, do you think Chad has to read a book on how to act normal JFL

FYI, Mark says that all men should looksmax in Models so yeah
Ascension means becoming NT if you aren't already. If I become chad by doing so, who cares if other chads had it from the beginning, so long as I see results when I'm young enough.

Around what PSL/SMV would you say I need to reach before even thinking about applying his advice? I was thinking I practice on ugly foids and landwhales until I get my surgery at the end of this year.

I did, it's pretty good. I was deep into PUA stuff at the time, and I read it right around when the PUA community began to transition to the Red Pill when they realized that all this autistic canned routine stuff was pointless, and that if you want be attractive to women you have to change on a fundamental level, you can't put on an act like a jester or stand up comedian. But yeah like the other guy said, it's basically how to be NT. Also how to emotionally connect with women and normies, resolve your insecurities etc. I found it very beneficial and it made me realize how stupid PUA is if not accompanied by mental self-improvement, I'd recommend it.

I did, it's pretty good. I was deep into PUA stuff at the time, and I read it right around when the PUA community began to transition to the Red Pill when they realized that all this autistic canned routine stuff was pointless, and that if you want be attractive to women you have to change on a fundamental level, you can't put on an act like a jester or stand up comedian. But yeah like the other guy said, it's basically how to be NT. Also how to emotionally connect with women and normies, resolve your insecurities etc. I found it very beneficial and it made me realize how stupid PUA is if not accompanied by mental self-improvement, I'd recommend it.
Correction: If you want to be attractive to women, you have to look good

Would you say the book does a good job at disproving blackpill doomer mentalities? Or does he acknowledge that some aspects of the blackpill are correct?

Among other things, sure
I have to agree with the other user's statement though. You can agree that looks plays a huge role in attraction and gets your foot in the door? What happens when the doors you want don't open for you despite all of the effort you put in? Does the book cover that scenario?

Would you say the book does a good job at disproving blackpill doomer mentalities? Or does he acknowledge that some aspects of the blackpill are correct?
it says looks and being presentable are important, so it advocates for what we call here softmaxxing, fashiomaxxing etc., but it doesn't say you should do plastic surgeries. But generally yeah I'd say it's anti-black pill doomer, it's basically about how being NT, socialmaxxed and living a respectable/high-status lifestyle (not in the Andrew Tate sense) is the most important thing for being attractive to women.

I have to agree with the other user's statement though. You can agree that looks plays a huge role in attraction and gets your foot in the door? What happens when the doors you want don't open for you despite all of the effort you put in? Does the book cover that scenario?
ofc, but that only happens if you're really ugly and/or very short. For the vast majority of guys, unless they're autistic, it's just not the case. Average looks+NT=no way you'll be an incel. You won't be a slayer or playboy, but that's another discussion.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Lol them pua times 😆 🤣

Are his books good? Or are they just bluepilled cope?

Good. Whether you've looksmaxxed or not. DOn't listen to that dumb idiot above, lol.

It's like an older brother dropping wisdom, or a friend showing you a set of your blind spots.

ofc, but that only happens if you're really ugly and/or very short. For the vast majority of guys, unless they're autistic, it's just not the case. Average looks+NT=no way you'll be an incel. You won't be a slayer or playboy, but that's another discussion.

All you have to do is look around at this place. Most guys here are averqge looking, but they're either ACTUALLY autistic/aspergers, OR they are socially rusty.

OR they are programmed to find the negative for the sake of being a doomer in everything and anything.

Posted a video yesterday about learning some interesting things about the mind and some absolute punchable spastic says to me, what's the point, because most people forget all the shit they learn anyway, then shows me graphs and piecharts of studies on this lol.

I mean what a total idiot. Why borther with anything if that's the case? That's why you learn things you are interested in and that increases your chances of internalising it and looking for it in your every day life. This is what I do. And even if you don't remember it all, you will remember some of it, for which will aid you in the future. But nope the doomer mindset is 'why bohter'? Can you imagine a girl being around a faggot like that? No I can't.

People don'#t remember most of what they learn, because they go into learning shit they dont care about at a college in order to get a qualification. So the study is useless. But does the doomer have the awareness to see this? No. He will just use it to sit there and do nothing.

Very punchable.

Ironically the video talked about finding/creating/inventing REASONS to not do something. And that moronic faggot proved one of the theories correct lol, by demonstrating it.

All you have to do is look around at this place. Most guys here are averqge looking, but they're either ACTUALLY autistic/aspergers, OR they are socially rusty.

OR they are programmed to find the negative for the sake of being a doomer in everything and anything.

Posted a video yesterday about learning some interesting things about the mind and some absolute punchable spastic says to me, what's the point, because most people forget all the shit they learn anyway, then shows me graphs and piecharts of studies on this lol.

I mean what a total idiot. Why borther with anything if that's the case? That's why you learn things you are interested in and that increases your chances of internalising it and looking for it in your every day life. This is what I do. And even if you don't remember it all, you will remember some of it, for which will aid you in the future. But nope the doomer mindset is 'why bohter'? Can you imagine a girl being around a faggot like that? No I can't.

People don'#t remember most of what they learn, because they go into learning shit they dont care about at a college in order to get a qualification. So the study is useless. But does the doomer have the awareness to see this? No. He will just use it to sit there and do nothing.

Very punchable.

Ironically the video talked about finding/creating/inventing REASONS to not do something. And that moronic faggot proved one of the theories correct lol, by demonstrating it.

This faggot @Infinite

Infinite reasons for why to be a doomer. Release the book. You absolute boring no-mark.

• So Sad
Reactions: Infinite