Did anyone test QSC's HGH?

D

Dora67

Iron
Prices for 100iu of hgh from the international warehouse costs 45usd, how the fuck is this possible, there must be something wrong with it.

Also does anyone know if darkbodybuilding.net is legit for T4, AI, etc.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and N1666
the shipping costs are expensive because they are packaged in a way so it wont get seized by the faggots at customs, rather overpay and buy from a reliable source than from darknettorbrowser4chanbodybuildingillegaldrugs.com lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, DNRDniggerking and N1666
the shipping costs are expensive because they are packaged in a way so it wont get seized by the faggots at customs, rather overpay and buy from a reliable source than from darknettorbrowser4chanbodybuildingillegaldrugs.com lmao
I would pay 35 usd for shipping with osgear. Osgear has ultima hgh I plan to buy, but it comes from the international warehouse and if my package gets seized i dont get it reshipped. Osgear said the success rate of delivery from international warehouses to Germany is 85-92%. Im stuck between qsc or osgears ultima hgh which is a little bit more expensive. Im in Europe and this weird dark roiding site is from germany and the prices are good. I also asked because I dont want to buy from there as it sounds sketchy. I heard other users buy from there but idk.

I would pay 35 usd for shipping with osgear. Osgear has ultima hgh I plan to buy, but it comes from the international warehouse and if my package gets seized i dont get it reshipped. Osgear said the success rate of delivery from international warehouses to Germany is 85-92%. Im stuck between qsc or osgears ultima hgh which is a little bit more expensive. Im in Europe and this weird dark roiding site is from germany and the prices are good. I also asked because I dont want to buy from there as it sounds sketchy. I heard other users buy from there but idk.
i've bought from osgear and the only time my shit got seized, they sent me another pack of arimidex free of charge, so idk man, id go with osgear

Got hgh at home but too high inhib to inject, scared I'll fuck over my body and build an exogenous reliance

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
I don't really trust these bat eaters, imagine you want to inject HGH and instead spread a new global virus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyl and wastedspermcel
@6PSLcel my bone age is highly likely to be 15 because some soycuck doctor on reddit said so:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
i've bought from osgear and the only time my shit got seized, they sent me another pack of arimidex free of charge, so idk man, id go with osgear
You probably bought from us or eu warehouse, they dont reship from international warehouse

I don't really trust these bat eaters, imagine you want to inject HGH and instead spread a new global virus
Who cares about some virus I just want legit hgh

i wanted to buy ultima hgh from osgear till I saw a indian wannabe doctor say that shit isnt legit its cjc but he also said all generic hghs arent real so he most likely larps and says only pharma is legit

ah, wait where are you located ?
actually no I checked the thing they did replace, which was arimidex, was international warehouse, it got seized in turkey, then thy reshipped and gave me an extra pack

actually no I checked the thing they did replace, which was arimidex, was international warehouse, it got seized in turkey, then thy reshipped and gave me an extra pack
We DON'T HAVE free reship policy guarantee for international packages shipped from our international warehouses to EU countries (we strongly recommend ordering from our EU warehouses)

I live in Germany

We DON'T HAVE free reship policy guarantee for international packages shipped from our international warehouses to EU countries (we strongly recommend ordering from our EU warehouses)

I live in Germany
so why not buy from eu warehouse ?

I could order from the EU warehouse too but its more expensive and doesnt have the sketchy nice deal for hgh which the international warehouse has @6PSLcel

If the success rate like osgear told me is 85-92% assuming they told the truth its worth a risk.

But if in the end its the same chinese shit like from qsc why even bother with it and not order from qsc

Prices for 100iu of hgh from the international warehouse costs 45usd, how the fuck is this possible, there must be something wrong with it.

ask on meso or thinksteroids. most faggots here dont even try it and those who do usually dont reply to greys

So what, you just inject chinese ratpiss at 14 and hope for the best?:feelskek:
you buy it and high inhib yourself into thinking youll develop antibodies to gh :lul::lul::lul:
toss it if you arent going to use it, if its not in a fridge its going to go bad anyways, its just a risk factor for being caught.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
you buy it and high inhib yourself into thinking youll develop antibodies to gh :lul::lul::lul:
toss it if you arent going to use it, if its not in a fridge its going to go bad anyways, its just a risk factor for being caught.
I got it locked up in a fridge. Can't use it since I'm abroad atm. I'll definitely inject but you will develop a dependancy after long term use. I probably plan on using it for 6 months but that's it tbh.

ask on meso or thinksteroids. most faggots here dont even try it and those who do usually dont reply to greys
I want to hear the opinion of people that used it at least 1 year. It seems to good to be true for it to be legit hgh. If it is legit then it has to have worse side effects, how the fuck should 0,45$ per iu hgh be working without problems.

I got it locked up in a fridge. Can't use it since I'm abroad atm. I'll definitely inject but you will develop a dependancy after long term use. I probably plan on using it for 6 months but that's it tbh.
chinese ratpiss hgh is much safer than giving yourself hyperthyroidism so just inject it
Did you buy it from QSC?

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
dependency???? the fuck do you mean bro.

not even going to try and sound like a nanny but if you think your pituitary is going to atrophy you really shouldnt be doing shit like this. bro science is retarded

I fucking love when spastic cunts assume that because the prices aren't equivalent to that of peptidesciences (JFL) chinese sources are immediately "sus" and "untrustworthy".

Every single peptide (((company))) is buying every single subatomic particle from China. But yeah, buy $400 vials of Semaglutide from 'Murican labs bro!

Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
I fucking love when spastic cunts assume that because the prices aren't equivalent to that of peptidesciences (JFL) chinese sources are immediately "sus" and "untrustworthy".

Every single peptide (((company))) is buying every single subatomic particle from China. But yeah, buy $400 vials of Semaglutide from 'Murican labs bro!

Kill yourself
Nigga were not talking about 100$ for 100 iu but 45$ for 100 iu

Its so cheap you could assume that it gets produced in a child factory labor

Nigga were not talking about 100$ for 100 iu but 45$ for 100 iu

Its so cheap you could assume that it gets produced in a child factory labor
Everything gets HPLC tested nowadays anyway. The reason why everyone buys so condfidently from China instead of some disgustingly-marked up American company is because Janoshik exists.

All peptides/gh/hormones were always produced and manafactured in China, the difference now is the fact that the average Joe can easily test their products without having to depend on external companies to verify the contents of a product.

Whatever though, when 10IQ knuckledragging subhumans ignorantly dispute QSC/chinese companies I grin so hard because I know it's one less person buying thousands of IUs for a couple hundred USD

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Everything gets HPLC tested nowadays anyway. The reason why everyone buys so condfidently from China instead of some disgustingly-marked up American company is because Janoshik exists.

All peptides/gh/hormones were always produced and manafactured in China, the difference now is the fact that the average Joe can easily test their products without having to depend on external companies to verify the contents of a product.

Whatever though, when 10IQ knuckledragging subhumans ignorantly dispute QSC/chinese companies I grin so hard because I know it's one less person buying thousands of IUs for a couple hundred USD
Okey nigga I believe you but chill you sound like you work for QSC yourself