Did anyone try the tiktok filter called face zoom? I think its how u look like in RL..

D

Deleted member 32826

Gymmaxing
So I watched videos and its said its how u looked like in RL. Thankfully I look a bit improved since my nose doesn't look huge and I get carried hard by jaw too. What about you guys?

look in the mirror, thats how you look irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Arditi, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
So I watched videos and its said its how u looked like in RL. Thankfully I look a bit improved since my nose doesn't look huge and I get carried hard by jaw too. What about you guys?
the beautification on it makes me look like an uncanny faggot

ill take the mirror over any filter everyday

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
the beautification on it makes me look like an uncanny faggot

ill take the mirror over any filter everyday
Ngl this is kinda true. My nose looked smaller it was a bit feminine but still lifefuel

it doesn't matter :feelsuhh:a
it does lmao. well if you dont have bad symmetry in the first place it shouldnt matter. me personally ion think its really taht different.

it does lmao. well if you dont have bad symmetry in the first place it shouldnt matter. me personally ion think its really taht different.
it does not matter, your facial features don't change. your face is just flipped. if you look good in the mirror you will look good to others, if you look bad in the mirror you will look bad to others. it just matters for your own perception of yourself but that's it.