Did blackpill increase cortisol stunting my growth?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
I started puberty at 12, and stopped growing as soon as I turned 17 at 183cm. My cunting parents are 5'5 and 5'10 respectively. Is it possible that rotting for an entire year from 16-17 doing nothing but playing video stunted my growth? I was also giga stressed and raging cause I had just discovered the blackpill, is it possible that I should've been taller? I say this because my arm length doesn't match my height at all. My maternal grandfather is 6'7. Is it possible I fucked my growth? I was also chronically malnourished during all of puberty as I didn't eat breakfast or lunch, and only ate microwavable hotdogs and chicken korma's for 6 years.

I started puberty at 12, and stopped growing as soon as I turned 17 at 183cm. My cunting parents are 5'5 and 5'10 respectively. Is it possible that rotting for an entire year from 16-17 doing nothing but playing video stunted my growth? I was also giga stressed and raging cause I had just discovered the blackpill, is it possible that I should've been taller? I say this because my arm length doesn't match my height at all. My maternal grandfather is 6'7. Is it possible I fucked my growth? I was also chronically malnourished during all of puberty as I didn't eat breakfast or lunch, and only ate microwavable hotdogs and chicken korma's for 6 years.
It's a known fact that stress isn't exactly healthy
It's entirely possible that it did slow down your growth. Who knows?

only ate microwavable hotdogs and chicken korma's for 6 years.
if you did stunt your growth, this would be the reason, not 'stress' you had from one year of being blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 17920
if you did stunt your growth, this would be the reason, not 'stress' you had from one year of being blackpilled
Another reason to hate my fucking cunting parents.

Another reason to hate my fucking cunting parents.
be thankful its meat nigga, could've been veggie korma and soy hot dogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
The kind of stress that has a possibility of inducing this would from arise from stuff like constant fear for your life, starvation, physical trauma , wintessing acts of violence etc. not being fucking blackpilled lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 18879
The kind of stress that has a possibility of inducing this would from arise from stuff like constant fear for your life, starvation, physical trauma , wintessing acts of violence etc. not being fucking blackpilled lmao
browsing sluthate as a 15 year old with an underbite and long midface mouthbreather phenotype is equivalent to the mentioned scenarios tbh

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity