Did Europeans originate from the Middle East ?

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 life is what you make of it bro
Historical cels help

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Yes, a huge chunk of the genetic profile

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, NoReedemingFeature and billymidnight
Historical cels help
A mix. They are partially Anatolian farmer partially Native European (looked like curries) and partially Aryan Yamnaya invader from central Asian steppe. Europeans are mixed

• +1
Reactions: the_machinist_786, vernier and PlayersGetPlayed
The white man is the devil. He was made six thousand years ago by a scientist named Yakub. Yakub's work was to graft the white man from the black man, and he grafted the white man by separating the germs until the germ was all white. That made a white man, a blue-eyed devil, and a murderer from the cradle.”

From *Message to the Blackman in America*)

Civilisation spread through the middle east to Eurasia so practically speaking, yes, but the middle east is still not that close to us nowadays genetically speaking in comparison to Asia, because the middle east is a lot less homogeneous with a lot of Asian and African genepools.

A mix. They are partially Anatolian farmer partially Native European (looked like curries) and partially Aryan Yamnaya invader from central Asian steppe. Europeans are mixed
You forgot the Corded Ware people who diverged from earlier Yamnaya. As well as hunter gatherer groups and earlier steppe people.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
How did Europeans develop different colouring and features cos they look nothing like Arabs
Genetic mutation of lighter skin arose at some point probably in Anatolia and around, then lot of selection for lighter skin that continued upto Late Bronze Age I think

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
You forgot the Corded Ware people who diverged from earlier Yamnaya. As well as hunter gatherer groups and earlier steppe people.
Yeah but that’s going a bit too deep. And I meant the corded ware ppl when I said the first euros but there were also others in Europe before corded ware but yeah I forgot their name. The Yamnaya are steppe peoples as well

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight