Did getting a car improve your life?

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
Im starting to learn how to drive even though I turned 18 jfl, its cause I had no where to go so why would I bother

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and Baban
Having a car mogs i can take trips where i want in few time but cost a lot aswell

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I’m nearly 21 and can’t drive

It's an important part of convincing a foid that you're the one who deserves her (especially in these historical and economic times).
A car proves a shit ton of things directly and indirectly that you deserve to have her children.

The problem is that a nice one it's quite expensive + the passive costs you have with it, so your monthly income needs to be high enough (or your parents' if you're not employed yet) to afford these extra costs. You also have to learn a lot of new things about it, like a new PC game that you start from scratch.

It's even worse when you don't really have anywhere to go with her, so she's sitting in the parking lot doing nothing (the car would be minimally necessary from a practical point of view when you have 2 locations relatively close to each other, where you have various relatives that you visit relatively often, and you need it to be able to carry large amounts of stuff with it).

Now.. you are the one that know what specific circumstance you personally have, but in any case, a foid (who is normal in the head and goes out and does stuff, not one who stays indoors all day, has no friends, etc.) will choose 9 times out of 10 a guy with a car over one without :feelshehe:

no cause i still don't have the licence so i can't drive it