Did god send us here just to observe people living their lives and falling in love?.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Are we meant to be observors and sufferers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 8608 and 3 others
for there to be winners there needs to be losers, so yeah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 8165, GripMaxxing and 2 others
God sent you to pray for him you fucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
for there to be winners there needs to be losers, so yeah
That’s not true. Let’s say some dude wants to be rich and famous and another dude just wants to life in the wild living a free life. The rich banker will think the wildlife dude is a loser and he is the winner while the wildlife dude will think the Banker is the loser and he is the winner. Both can be winners and happy. In the end it’s what you make out of it as bluepilled as it Sounds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
That’s not true. Let’s say some dude wants to be rich and famous and another dude just wants to life in the wild living a free life. The rich banker will think the wildlife dude is a loser and he is the winner while the wildlife dude will think the Banker is the loser and he is the winner. Both can be winners and happy
i see what ur saying but winning and losing isn't always subjective
for example a guy who lives under a bridge smoking crack is objectively losing and a guy who buys a mansion at 22 is objectively winning

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
life is just a neverending cycle of long-term sadness and short-term happiness ngl. i would end humanity this instant if i could due to how pointless it is

• WTF
Reactions: GripMaxxing
i see what ur saying but winning and losing isn't always subjective
for example a guy who lives under a bridge smoking crack is objectively losing and a guy who buys a mansion at 22 is objectively winning
using extreme cases to negate normal everyday situations ...

Im saying there is no objective loser since everyone has their own subjective happiness Not everyone will achieve this ofc. Many won’t. But you say „mh yeah but what if you are cracked out of your mind getting dicked down by gay homeless people for 10 bucks „ ... wow

using extreme cases to negate normal everyday situations ...

Im saying there is no objective loser since everyone has their own subjective happiness Not everyone will achieve this ofc. Many won’t. But you say „mh yeah but what if you are cracked out of your mind getting dicked down by gay homeless people for 10 bucks „ ... wow
yeah but u can be happy and not successful just like u can be unhappy and successful, sure theres correlation between success and happiness but its not black and white

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back