Got a long way to go, but this was me 4 months ago vs now top one is new pic
IMG 2816

• +1
Reactions: keanisSub3, Outerz14 and Dendoni

yes you did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MKBHD, antbeal7299 and grungymallard97
Prime example why if you are going to the gym and being lean you just aren’t even trying. Really Good job guy. Thicken that neck a little more too

Prime example why if you are going to the gym and being lean you just aren’t even trying. Really Good job guy. Thicken that neck a little more too
If you aren’t* going to gym and being lean you aren’t trying

Thank you so much bro, my necks actually really thick irl it’s lens distortion I do boxing training for neck lol. Although I am still pretty fat rn 😭 appreacite u dawg

What would u rate me rn? I’m 16 btw and 6’5
Based on your face in that pic plus 6’5 you prob have the same smv of a 6 foot chad lite. Just your face is low-mid htn. If you have any type of status or social skills whatsoever you should be fine

Based on your face in that pic plus 6’5 you prob have the same smv of a 6 foot chad lite. Just your face is low-mid htn. If you have any type of status or social skills whatsoever you should be fine
Yeah I’m fairly popular and a boxer (awaiting pro debut) so should be ok SMV wise, so is my SMV Chad then? If it’s the same as a 6ft Chadlite ?

Yeah I’m fairly popular and a boxer (awaiting pro debut) so should be ok SMV wise, so is my SMV Chad then? If it’s the same as a 6ft Chadlite ?
Sure ya. The difference between Chad and Chad lite is so small it’s insignificant

Sure ya. The difference between Chad and Chad lite is so small it’s insignificant
bro that’s life fuel I’m a CL- CHAD irl😂😂😂thanks bro

For your age and prob your school of 1000-3000 kids. Real life htn but you’re 16 so that’s fine lol
Yeah HTN isn’t bad anyway tbh bro

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
Grow out your goatee and fix your hair and youll look pretty fucking hot I jus dont know what the fuck is going on with your hair.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Grow out your goatee and fix your hair and youll look pretty fucking hot I jus dont know what the fuck is going on with your hair.
yeah it’s cos my hair is damaged lol, I can easy fix it and I’m getting derma roller for goattee, after I do all this what rating will I be bro ?

yeah it’s cos my hair is damaged lol, I can easy fix it and I’m getting derma roller for goattee, after I do all this what rating will I be bro ?
Are you able to grow out the sides of your hair, And if you did that you'd be mid htn at the least but i might be to generous thats a really good and fast accession though.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and grungymallard97
Are you able to grow out the sides of your hair, And if you did that you'd be mid htn at the least but i might be to generous thats a really good and fast accession though.
Thanks bro, what was I in the first pic? also yeah I can grow my hair out

Thanks bro, what was I in the first pic? also yeah I can grow my hair out
High ltn still I might be being generous but in anycase you should grow you hair out esspically the sides of your hair so ur hair can look more full and jus use some mixondile to stop your "balding" it doesnt look to to bad but you need to use it if you wanan halt hair loss completely. But this pretty much proves that debloating can change your face Hella.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
High ltn still I might be being generous but in anycase you should grow you hair out esspically the sides of your hair so ur hair can look more full and jus use some mixondile to stop your "balding" it doesnt look to to bad but you need to use it if you wanan halt hair loss completely. But this pretty much proves that debloating can change your face Hella.
yeah fr bro, nah I don’t think u were being too generous bro the average rating I’ve been getting for new pic is HTN- Low CL u got it spot on for .org

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
All fatcels are fakecels