Took a lot of courage to post the before pic
IMG 2795
IMG 2788
obv I’m still ugly and have a lot to improve

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, edodalic29, Ascеnd and 9 others
Nice skin improvement brah, you're MTN currently. Do you have a gf?

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, ryuken, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Nice skin improvement brah, you're MTN currently. Do you have a gf?
I broke up with her but I did yeah how come u ask brother just curious 😂

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and 97baHater
from ltn to mtn also what did u do for acne?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and grungymallard97
Done a good job getting rid of that acne tbh

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and grungymallard97
Dw

Oh I just wanted to know if fixing your skin allowed you to ascend
you tell me if it did lol, I defo became more popular and “funny” now I’m not acne fucked

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and 97baHater
gfs arent real ive had much more succes with women when i was a fat fuck then now whem im gym maxxed and probably capped

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
gfs arent real ive had much more succes with women when i was a fat fuck then now whem im gym maxxed and probably capped
yeah tbf I’ve had no better luck with women really since I “ascended”

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Outerz14
Acne cleared and your eyebrows have improved I would say thats a ascension
yeah I started to groom my brows better and accutane saved me thanks bro what rating am I now?

Yeah I knew it, brutal :blackpill: Btw I'm mainly on incels.is ascend means having a gf. But yeah you did ascend looks wise.

Why put the quotes? You clearly did
Oh because people are laughing at my post so I wasn’t sure and I didn’t wanna come across cocky. But yeah black pill is so real, girls didn’t even wannna talk to me before now they come up to me sometimes

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
all you did was improve your skin quality

i mean if changing your pillow case is looking completely different, go for it
Bro legit many people have said I look differnet/have ascended idk who shit in ur cereal

• +1
Bro legit many people have said I look differnet/have ascended idk who shit in ur cereal
not saying you look ugly, just saying your looks havent changed and alot of people can agree with me on that

• +1
U have bones but for some reason still not attractive. Definitely not ugly tho.
yeah I have great bones and I’m not attractive idek why it’s always been a mystery to me bro, what’s wrong with me?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Jason Voorhees
not saying you look ugly, just saying your looks havent changed and alot of people can agree with me on that
maybe but I defo look differnet I have no real UEE now, better bone structure, groomed brows, differnet shit hair better skin, better chin-Phil trim tation

• +1
yeah I have great bones and I’m not attractive idek why it’s always been a mystery to me bro, what’s wrong with me?
I think you'd benefit a lot from a taller chin. Your skull shape and overall harmony seems to be off.

I think you'd benefit a lot from a taller chin. Your skull shape and overall harmony seems to be off.
Yeah I need a better chin and I’d probs ascend jus from that

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and grungymallard97
that's the camera distortion either way looking good i would say mtn rn mirin
Thanks bro, what u mirin tho I’m still average 🥲🥲 appreacite u tho, it could be accutane tho that shrunk nose🤷🏽‍♂️

Honestly the skin fix ascended you pretty well but you have to get rid of that diseased roadkill on top of your head that you call hair to have a legit ascension

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Damn, well done. How old are you?

• +1
Proud of you bhai having severe acne is NOT FUCKING EASY i had the same thing all over my cheeks and it was living hell, accutane is life changing :feelsokman:
Literally. Acne is a hell on earth to deal with and go outside with it’s like having literal shit over ur face 24/7 and it’s painful

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks
Honestly the skin fix ascended you pretty well but you have to get rid of that diseased roadkill on top of your head that you call hair to have a legit ascension
yeah I’m getting Minoxidil bro that’s just as bad as the acne my hair is icl😂😂

Literally. Acne is a hell on earth to deal with and go outside with it’s like having literal shit over ur face 24/7 and it’s painful
I agree bro seeing accutane transformations is lifefuel. Bouta post mine rn. Mfs need to realize that accutane isn’t that bad of a drug

I agree bro seeing accutane transformations is lifefuel. Bouta post mine rn. Mfs need to realize that accutane isn’t that bad of a drug
Fr accutane had no bad side effects on me, I’ll view urs when posted bro

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks
yeah I’m getting Minoxidil bro that’s just as bad as the acne my hair is icl😂😂
Dude I'm not even talking about minox, like yeah it looks like you're frauding a receded hairline a bit but more importantly your shit looks dry as fuck and the hairstyle itself is impoverished 12th century peasant tier. Like come on bro

Dude I'm not even talking about minox, like yeah it looks like you're frauding a receded hairline a bit but more importantly your shit looks dry as fuck and the hairstyle itself is impoverished 12th century peasant tier. Like come on bro
😭😭 I’m not recessing just super thin hair, can’t really do much abt it and my hairstyle is more of a 2011 justin bieber shit hair

😭😭 I’m not recessing just super thin hair, can’t really do much abt it and my hairstyle is more of a 2011 justin bieber shit hair
You have some nerve with that comparison bro, leak your hair care routine, it genuinely looks like you rape your head with head and shoulders DAILY. 0 conditioner, never heard of Pantene, just complete and utter RAPE

You have some nerve with that comparison bro, leak your hair care routine, it genuinely looks like you rape your head with head and shoulders DAILY. 0 conditioner, never heard of Pantene, just complete and utter RAPE
mate I’m saying my hairs shit like 0/10 why are u still saying it’s shit, u wann argue so badly don’t u, kinda some weird shit bro like I’ve stated my hair is ass 5-6 times already drop it, my hair care is shampoo and shower head and shoulders daily yeah

mate I’m saying my hairs shit like 0/10 why are u still saying it’s shit, u wann argue so badly don’t u, kinda some weird shit bro like I’ve stated my hair is ass 5-6 times already drop it, my hair care is shampoo and shower head and shoulders daily yeah
Not trying to argue with you, just read the BotB threads on hair care bro

Not trying to argue with you, just read the BotB threads on hair care bro
Will do, it just seemed like u were tryna act like I was being egotistical when I was saying I KNOW my hair is awful. I can’t do no shampoo as my hair gets wayyy to greasy maybe If i wore a cap I’d Be ok

• +1
Reactions: MeKKa
get slimmer, probably too much mass on the body

• +1