Did I cuck a Japanese guy?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
I met a Kazakh girl off tinder earlier and fucked her then she asked me if I wanted to go to club with her friend so I said yeah

Now they bout to leave and the Japanese guy knows I met her off tinder but doesn’t know I fucked her

Maybe I should see if the jap guy will do three way with her lol

Also many Indian looking guys in clubbut I think they’re Malay. Plus nigerian immigrants surrounded by local and foreign women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Corleone and Deleted member 23239
Unfortunately I’m too incel so she made me wear condom which made me unable to stay hard (doesn’t help that I jerked off two times before) so I just nutted on her ass

Also some 31 year old fucking roastie said she would buy me drink but they didn’t have soju so I left

Incel tales

I met a Kazakh girl off tinder earlier and fucked her then she asked me if I wanted to go to club with her friend so I said yeah

Now they bout to leave and the Japanese guy knows I met her off tinder but doesn’t know I fucked her

Maybe I should see if the jap guy will do three way with her lol

Also many Indian looking guys in clubbut I think they’re Malay. Plus nigerian immigrants surrounded by local and foreign women
Are you still in asia?

Dnr but u have paid for a gay color name in .org that says it all

Are you still in asia?
E24B5351 FC49 4BCA A272 1BCA892D8AFF

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Also some 31 year old fucking roastie said she would buy me drink but they didn’t have soju so I left

Incel tales
What flavor soju you like? I like the peach soju

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Congratulations, you unlocked the achievement "cuck a japanese guy", only 10% of the players were able to unlock this achievement, you're one of them.

You're a chad!

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back