did i cuck myself when getting into computer science school

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i have 0 girls in my class, and very few girls in whole school which most of them are ugly, only my crush was/is handsome

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, org3cel.RR, bloomercel and 4 others
you look like shit bro . im sorry💀
your father cucked you:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
la la la la

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
you look like shit bro . im sorry💀
your father cucked you:ROFLMAO:
mirin the hard work, 200 posts in 2 fucking days lmaooooo, lifeless subhuman piece of incel shit, you never saw me too

mirin the hard work, 200 posts in 2 fucking days lmaooooo, lifeless subhuman piece of shit, you never saw me too
ok i saw your friend then💀💀

its ova

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
yeah he is miserable af:ROFLMAO:
love to see this nigga suffer tbh;)
Yea he has no hair peanut skull shit eye area and jaw ramus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Deleted member 90250
Yea he has no hair peanut skull shit eye area and jaw ramus
his mother is a known slut in his little town and his father is molesting kids at the park

• +1
brutal replies on this thread

atleast i dont look like you
he is so ugly he wants to be a nigger. but he is just a polish untermensch . thats sad

• JFL
brutal replies on this thread
2 truecels taking anger out on incel website, what did u expect when joining, world isnt flower and rainbows

• +1
Reactions: greycel
2 truecels taking anger out on incel website, what did u expect when joining, world isnt flower and rainbows
bro stop insulting yourself we all know you look like shit , you held one girls hand when she was drunk and you got confident
now in your peanut skull everyone is truecel and you are that special kid . nah you are not

you are brutally ugly, like i would ask government for disability paycheck if i were you

• Hmm...
his mother is a known slut in his little town and his father is molesting kids at the park
Why are you so hostile man?
Chill

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, MA_ascender and PeakIncels
Chill
op isnt chill tho💀
you think he is @autistic_tendencies . now that guy is chill and sigma and skibidi

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Chill
dont even reply to him, you will just give him entertainment, put him on ignore list and make it easier for you and worse for him lmao

• Love it
i have 0 girls in my class, and very few girls in whole school which most of them are ugly, only my crush was/is handsome
Same with trade school im in, 0 girls

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
op isnt chill tho💀
you think he is @autistic_tendencies . now that guy is chill and sigma and skibidi
Nah OP is a chill dude
Me and him had some problems at first, but neither of us held a grudge

We cool w each other now

Stop holding a grudge over what little petty beef you have here. Nobody really takes anything seriously on this site

You gotta chill

Nah OP is a chill dude
Me and him had some problems at first, but neither of us held a grudge

We cool w each other now

Stop holding a grudge over what little petty beef you have here. Nobody really takes anything seriously on this site

You gotta chill
idk who you are tbh . first time see the username.

• +1
idk who you are tbh . first time see the username.
Fair enough, youve been here for less than a week.
It doesn't distract from the point I'm trying make

Ppl don't really take anything serious here. Only absolute fucking losers do

If you have beef, it's only for one specific topic. You don't hate the dude, hold a grudge, unless the dude is harassing others non stop

Fair enough, youve been here for less than a week.
It doesn't distract from the point I'm trying make

Ppl don't really take anything serious here. Only absolute fucking losers do

If you have beef, it's only for one specific topic. You don't hate the dude, hold a grudge, unless the dude is harassing others
dude you are stuffy boy
@FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I do computer science, OP have you considered the fact that girls outside your college course exist

dude you are stuffy boy
@FailedNormieManlet
No bro
Just make up with OP and just chill
Don't let your ego get in the way
Op is a cool dude

Asdvek is not that chill. He's a hyperactive lil kid, who has no substance

I do computer science, OP have you considered the fact that girls outside your college course exist
im not in college bro, im 17 and in high school, in my country you have high schools for computer science, economy, medicine etc, and im lucky i have friend group outside of school so i can meet some girls on regular, but its just drag seeing same ugly dudes every day

im not in college bro, im 17 and in high school, in my country you have high schools for computer science, economy, medicine etc, and im lucky i have friend group outside of school so i can meet some girls on regular, but its just drag seeing same ugly dudes every day
U shouldn't care if dudes are ugly bro

They u friends/ acquaintances
Friends don't care about each other's looks

• +1
No bro
Just make up with OP and just chill
Don't let your ego get in the way
Op is a cool dude

Asdvek is not that chill. He's a hyperactive lil kid, who has no substance
stop bs

• Hmm...
So fucking real, i choosed economics im on 10 grade 21 guys and 7 girls there is literally 3 guys for every 1 girl im so fucked

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and ey88
U shouldn't care if dudes are ugly bro

They u friends/ acquaintances
Friends don't care about each other's looks
i dont even have friends in school beacuse most of them are really aspie and nerdy, far far from nt, and when i say ugly, i mean dirty ugly, dont shower, etc, its just bad sighting

• Woah
check out the library or cafes

Focus on your studies so you can get a good job after school and surgery max

You have the rest of your life to fuck college girls don’t waste your college years trying to do it

• +1
Focus on your studies so you can get a good job after school and surgery max

You have the rest of your life to fuck college girls don’t waste your college years trying to do it
im on a good path to go pro in basketball and its my top priority over studies, i dont need any surgeries anyway, just softmaxxing will ascend me

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
check out the library or cafes
Alt Number 3

im on a good path to go pro in basketball and its my top priority over studies, i dont need any surgeries anyway, just softmaxxing will ascend me
Well then yeah you kind of cucked yourself

If you were going to focus on sports over studies you should have chosen a normie school

yeah, but not by the gender ratio, by the class itself, shoulda just got a certificate, instead of going for an overpriced fancy degree

Well then yeah you kind of cucked yourself

If you were going to focus on sports over studies you should have chosen a normie school
ngl i picked this one beacuse its 3-4 minutes walk away from my home

I get that, my situations different cos it’s a whole college with loads of girls. Assuming you can drink at 18 in your country, you could go to clubs and meet girls