did I descend?

zaideas

zaideas

one shall get mogged to realize he is no mogger
Mouth
this was a couple of years ago pre cancer by a couple of months

Mouth 2
and this is 2 year post cancer

I noticed while I was on chemo my upper lip was a bit more fuller but my face did get bloated and had a lot of weight changes.
only logical answer I can think of is im not as lean as I used to be and I haven't debloated fully yet or I just fucked up my symmetry and now its over because look at the length between my chin and lips is it camera distortion or what

and actual help please no fags

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

I noticed while I was on chemo my upper lip was a bit more fuller but my face did get bloated and had a lot of weight changes.
only logical answer I can think of is im not as lean as I used to be and I haven't debloated fully yet or I just fucked up my symmetry and now its over because look at the length between my chin and lips is it camera distortion or what

Your just swollen

dude are you fine now?

damn congrats for the cancer shit bro. no btw, you ascended instead

damn congrats for the cancer shit bro. no btw, you ascended instead
thanks man, but my jaw is less visible and my lips are not as full I just wanna get back to that with my current cheekbones and eyes and I would be a close psl 6.5

yo man want to send prayers for the cancer shit you dealing but nah you didn't, keep your head up